All reviewssweet tomatoesno surprisesfree breakfastroom was cleanfresh fruitnice businesswafflesinternet speedmarriott brandbusiness travelerevery morningstayed for two nightsgas stationice machinebusiness stayconvenient locationall you can eat
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Check-in receptionist was nice, friendly and very fast. Room was big, nice and clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with many choices fresh fruit, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, apple and banana, beside, dozen other hot food. I would definitely come back when I have another chance going this way.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Usually stay on the other side of Portland, but activities brought me to this area and I could not be any happier. Great experience all around from check in to check out, very accommodating, clean, big room, great access to where I needed to go. I hope my travels will take me back there soon! A few things had me not so sure from previous guest reviews but they were inaccurate..my room had a microwave and black out curtains. The curtains worked so well, I sadly missed breakfast!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms and bathroom. Clean facility overall. Sumptuous free breakfast. Free parking and free Wi-Fi. Very good staff with a great attitude and very good customer service. Free copies of WSJ and USA Today available everyday in the lobby. Close to a couple of good restaurants. Quiet neighborhood and close to arterial roads and highways. Very good value for money. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Great hotel for business trips. Close to freeway for easy on and off. There is a 24hr fitness next door if the onsite fitness center doesnt meet your needs. Very Quiet hotel. Very friendly staff and breakfast is good.

Room Tip: any floor is great
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stayed for a couple nights and really enjoyed it. The room was really quiet, clean. Breakfast was great. Nicely decorated. Wi-Fi was fast. The staff was super friendly and they helped me with my jacket that I forgot. Clean spa and pool. Close enough to a highway to get in and out easily and far enough to block noise. There is a gas station nearby and plenty of shopping and dining withing a couple miles. There is really nothing to complain about. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family