All reviews canyon view the deschutes river old mill gas fireplace nice patio free beer separate sitting area great view of the river king suite walking path yogurt two sinks breakfast room enjoyed our stay rooms are large jacuzzi tub murphy bed
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The Pine Ridge Inn is a spectacular spot in a wonderful city. I was in Bend for work and happened across the hotel on an internet search. I couldn't be happier that I did. The location is fantastic, overlooking the river and central to most things in Bend. The hotel itself was great -- large, well-kept room with fireplace and balcony. And the staff was incredibly helpful, going above and beyond to meet every need. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. A truly excellent experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

All the staff we came into contact with including the breakfast ladies were truely concerned about us having a good experiance.
My daughter is getting married in Feburary and after staying at the Pine Ridge Inn she is recommending the hotel for her out of town guests .

Room Tip: Enjoy and relax.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd W, General Manager at Pine Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Ron,

It was a pleasure meeting with you during your stay. We are always thank for the great feedback that we receive from our guests. We're looking forward in hosting you all again in February during your daughter's very special event.

Warm regards,

Todd Wisniewski

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and I had been planning this for 2 years and had a delayed honeymoon since we paid for our wedding ourselves. We finally booked through a travel agent and arrived to find we had been upgraded! Wonderful and attentive staff and beautiful rooms. Cozy and our one problem with our toilet was fixed quickly with no other issues. Love this place and will be back!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have small balcony and great view!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Todd W, General Manager at Pine Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Jackie,

We're so happy that you and your husband had the opportunity to spend your special occasion with us. Thank you for your feedback, and we're looking forward to the next time that you can come and visit us again.

Warm regards,

Todd Wisniewski
Pine Ridge Inn

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We decided to go to Bend for our anniversary, and decided to stay at the Pine Ridge Inn. The room was cozy and romantic and the staff was helpful and friendly. We were even able to get a "beer bouquet" to have waiting for us when we got there!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kaitlan W, Front Office Manager at Pine Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hello, pdxkale-
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear you chose to celebrate your special day at Pine Ridge Inn. Isn't the Bouquet of Beer a wonderful treat? We love being able to share the best beer Bend has to offer with our guests! We would love to host you again in the future.
Happy Travels-
Kaitlan W.
800-600-4095

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Our room was larger than what we normally experience elsewhere. Breakfast featured some very interesting personalized dishes but the baked goods were stale. Best coffee I've had in years. The rooms are reasonably quiet from the neighbors but not sound proof.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello, mfranfam-
Thank you for your review, we appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at Pine Ridge Inn! I'm sorry to hear that the quality of our breakfast options was not satisfactory. This is not our standard and I will bring this to the attention of our crew to ensure we are only serving the freshest baked goods. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Bend!
Happy Travels-