“Best Food on the McKenzie”
Review of Takoda's

Takoda's
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Blue River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Delicious home-cooking with a wonderful salad barf. Very reasonable prices and friendly service. We always stop in when in the area

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Our family are regulars here and we've tried almost everything! My husband says it's his favorite pizza and I love that it's family friendly. Friendly and helpful staff

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Buffalo burgers and elephant ears. Was a supremely yummy dinner, and the wait staff were kind, funny, efficient. Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We really enjoyed this restaurant's beautifully manicured patio area. A relaxed atmosphere next to a charming waterfall creates the perfect environment to complement the delicious American fare they serve.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Thought them a little pricey looking at the menu, but based on what we've had in the area so far, this was the best bang for your buck!

I was trying to decide between the pulled pork or the fish and chips, our waitress recommended the pork. My girl got the black bean veggie burger. The pork was slow cooker style and a little sweet to me, but I loved the flavor despite the sweetness. The bean burger must have been good as well because when I asked about it, I only got head nods and mumbling a around a mouthful of it.