“Consistently good food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went here yesterday with my two kids and they had a good gluten free pizza and made my Reuben gluten free as well! Thanks to the fabulous wait staff and cooks we always love coming here!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My sister and I ate here one night during a week long visit. I ordered the ribs and they did not disappoint! 1/2 a rack was plenty ( I'm not a big eater). The apple cranberry coleslaw was very good - a new twist on coleslaw - added crunch and flavor. My sister ordered the steak. It was a generous portion and the plate was filled with fresh vegetables. No room for dessert!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Nothing fancy, just good food. Pretty much "the only game in town" for dinner. Wait staff was friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Really genuine place, great atmosphere, staff & food. We were staying locally and had breakfasts and dinners here.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We have visited this restaurant twice this month - the first time was very good and the second time was just a good. The service is friendly - the food is fantastic. The cost is a little on the high side - but the food is worth the cost. We had Chicken Fried Steak Breakfast. On the first visit we discovered that there is no way one person can eat the entire meal - So one the second visit we requested an extra plat to split the meal (which was gladly given (at no charge). They have a gift shop which was enjoyed by the family.

Date of visit: September 2017