“Friendly with Great Comfort Food!”
Review of Takoda's

Takoda's
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Blue River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We stayed at Eagle Rock Lodge and they recommended this restaurant. We were so glad they did! It was crazy busy but we were treated well. The waiters hustled and the atmosphere was cheery. We had the Potato Nachos for an appetizer and they are amazing. I have a Turkey with Marionberry Sandwich that was laden with thick turkey. The server was so happy and helpful we are sure to return!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went here yesterday with my two kids and they had a good gluten free pizza and made my Reuben gluten free as well! Thanks to the fabulous wait staff and cooks we always love coming here!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My sister and I ate here one night during a week long visit. I ordered the ribs and they did not disappoint! 1/2 a rack was plenty ( I'm not a big eater). The apple cranberry coleslaw was very good - a new twist on coleslaw - added crunch and flavor. My sister ordered the steak. It was a generous portion and the plate was filled with fresh vegetables. No room for dessert!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Nothing fancy, just good food. Pretty much "the only game in town" for dinner. Wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Really genuine place, great atmosphere, staff & food. We were staying locally and had breakfasts and dinners here.