Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
Blue Gull Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$184
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Inn at Haystack Rock(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$304
Harrison Street Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$180
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$359
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
US$409
The Lighthouse Inn(Cannon Beach)
Hotels.com
Cannon Beach Hotel(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Courtyard(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I recently went to Wright's and loved it. The campground was easy to find and a quick walk to the beach and shops. The family who runs it is very nice, and the bathrooms and laundry are nice and clean. We like to tent camp, and finding a place that catered to tents at a good price was great. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Bee523
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I'm not an expert on camping by any means. I have been a few times to know what a good campground entails. This place is tucked away from the main streets of Cannon Beach. However it is very close to the highway. You can hear cars all night. If you're a person that is bothered by that, then don't count on sleeping. I found it okay though. The campsites are also very close together and a little on the small side. Aside from those things, it is a very well kept campground. The sites are well raked and fresh for you when you get there. The bathroom facilities are cleaned pretty nicely. The bathroom has an odd layout with short stalls and no separation for showers. That's not really a problem though. There is a place to wash dishes and do laundry. I did not have any problems with loud partiers like some of these reviews. Although I did hear a child crying all night long my first night I was there. It sounded like it was across the campground. That was kind of bothersome. The staff seemed very friendly and they were always working hard. The campground is super close to the beach and a lovely coffee shop called Sleepy Monk. Bottom line, I recommend going here if you're not picky and you have other friends with you. I had three families I was with and the campsite closeness worked to our advantage.

Room Tip: Stay away from the road. The sites in the far corner are best.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank flaminco4
Reviewed 3 October 2012

This place is privately owned by a little old woman who will help you as soon as you get out of the car. The camping area was wooded and very pretty. Camping was decently priced, and the bathroom/showers were nice. Included laundry facilities. About a 5 minute walk from a really pretty beach. Downtown area is quite cute. Only downside is the traffic as there is a highway really close to the campsite and it can sometimes be loud.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kat B
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Some of the facilities at this campsite are excellent - There is washing machine, dryer etc. The washrooms could do with a refresh to give everyone a little more privacy but they are clean. The downside really is that you can't walk into Cannon Beach to eat (it's just a little bit too far) and that it is basically far too close to a very noisy road. We could hear wagons rolling past all night and in the end didn't stay the two nights we'd booked but move on as we didn't think we'd get any sleep again.

Room Tip: Get as far away from the road as you can.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NikkiandAndy
Reviewed 19 September 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night (we planned on two but the rain drove us out) second weekend of September 2011. The camping area is well wooded and seems well taken care of. There were clean bathrooms and shower rooms to my surprise. Also a laundry room and sink to do dishes. For 28 bucks a night it wasn't too bad. It satisfied my need to sleep in a tent and cook breakfast over a fire. I would stay here again...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple