Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$239
The Waves(Cannon Beach)
US$321
Blue Gull Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$205
US$289
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$179
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$139
QualityInn
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
Hotels.com
Sunset Inn(Cannon Beach)
All reviewslaundry facilitieswoodsinknoisecampfirebeach
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from a three-night stay at Wright's For Camping. We had never been to Oregon and found out about this campground through the Internet. It is a family-owned place with wonderfully friendly staff who live on site. Upon arrival they informed us that while they are not always at the office we could reach them day or night through a webcam and they would come down and meet us. Very accommodating!
The sites themselves were clean and well spaced out, ours had plenty of room and just enough trees to set up our tent and tarps. Bathrooms were also very clean, FREE hot showers were a pleasant surprise, and the laundry facility was very reasonable. There is also wood available for purchase, tether ball, and a basketball hoop, everything one could want really!
From the campground it is a short 4 block walk to the beach and there is conveniently a liquor store a couple blocks away as well!
While the grounds are located by the highway we didnt have any problems with noise, the chipmunks woke us up more than traffic! We had a great time and will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Campersgonecamping
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I recently went to Wright's and loved it. The campground was easy to find and a quick walk to the beach and shops. The family who runs it is very nice, and the bathrooms and laundry are nice and clean. We like to tent camp, and finding a place that catered to tents at a good price was great. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Bee523
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I'm not an expert on camping by any means. I have been a few times to know what a good campground entails. This place is tucked away from the main streets of Cannon Beach. However it is very close to the highway. You can hear cars all night. If you're a person that is bothered by that, then don't count on sleeping. I found it okay though. The campsites are also very close together and a little on the small side. Aside from those things, it is a very well kept campground. The sites are well raked and fresh for you when you get there. The bathroom facilities are cleaned pretty nicely. The bathroom has an odd layout with short stalls and no separation for showers. That's not really a problem though. There is a place to wash dishes and do laundry. I did not have any problems with loud partiers like some of these reviews. Although I did hear a child crying all night long my first night I was there. It sounded like it was across the campground. That was kind of bothersome. The staff seemed very friendly and they were always working hard. The campground is super close to the beach and a lovely coffee shop called Sleepy Monk. Bottom line, I recommend going here if you're not picky and you have other friends with you. I had three families I was with and the campsite closeness worked to our advantage.

Room Tip: Stay away from the road. The sites in the far corner are best.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank flaminco4
Reviewed 3 October 2012

This place is privately owned by a little old woman who will help you as soon as you get out of the car. The camping area was wooded and very pretty. Camping was decently priced, and the bathroom/showers were nice. Included laundry facilities. About a 5 minute walk from a really pretty beach. Downtown area is quite cute. Only downside is the traffic as there is a highway really close to the campsite and it can sometimes be loud.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kat B
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Some of the facilities at this campsite are excellent - There is washing machine, dryer etc. The washrooms could do with a refresh to give everyone a little more privacy but they are clean. The downside really is that you can't walk into Cannon Beach to eat (it's just a little bit too far) and that it is basically far too close to a very noisy road. We could hear wagons rolling past all night and in the end didn't stay the two nights we'd booked but move on as we didn't think we'd get any sleep again.

Room Tip: Get as far away from the road as you can.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple