Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
HurbUS$79
TripadvisorUS$79
Traveluro
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Noisy at night, no hot water in our room, which is to bad because it's downtown never tried the breakfast or the internet, Got there after dark to tired to call desk to complain. Tried the water the next morning was the same thing house keeping was knocking on the room door's upstairs from us so we just left because I had to get to work, went somewhere else for another night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2019

This place was terrible. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It was terribly loud. Traffic noise from outside could have been muffled with some weather stripping around the door. Other guests were excessively loud with their children. The breakfast room was small with very limited seating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2019

One of the hotels we had booked on Bookings.com called us and cancelled. The only other hotel with a vacancy we could find was Super 8. We got a room for the night there, reasonably priced, but the room was way outdated, carpet was dirty and torn, and an overall unpleasant atmosphere.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Reviewed 14 September 2019

I booked 2 rooms directly with the motel after searching a booking web-site. The man at the desk said he could give me the same rooms for $20 less per room. If it's to good to be true, it probably is. I had asked for a handicap room and was told there weren't any but I could have 2 downstairs rooms that were together. Not only were they not together but the room was so small I couldn't use my walker to get around as the bed and desk took up most of the room.. The curtain was held together with tape, the window sill was thick with dust and there were pieces of lint in the bed when I pulled back the covers. The sink was broken and the ant-skid tape in the bath tub was smooth resulting in my falling. The road noise from traffic on both sides of the motel is horrible and contrary to the pictures of the place, there was no view of the water. I'd never return to this motel or advise anyone else to stay there.

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Only positive was staff was friendly. The building is literally 5 feet from the main street through town! The street splits and is one way on each side of hotel. The traffic noise was awful. Imagine a loaded logging truck driving a few feet from your bed. Even the cars were loud. Very noisy all night. Around 1 pm, I know this because I had not yet been able to go to sleep, a strange tapping, dripping sound started. Lasted for several hours. Never figured out what that was. Very little sleep. The mattresses should have been thrown out years ago. The only plug in that worked in the main room was under the window. The one on the lamps were too loose and did not work. Plugged phone and tablet in the bathroom. Found out the next morning that when you turned off the light in the bathroom it turns off electricity to the plug in. Who would expect this? No air conditioning. There was a fan, but only had one speed-high. Other 2 speeds were non operative. Fan also made noise. Someone had wedged some paper between fan housing and ceiling in an effort to make it stop being noisy, but it did not help. Breakfast pretty limited. Told front desk person at checkout that we will never stay here again because of the noise. Didn't even bother to discuss other issues. Overall a lousy place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple