Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$48
PricelineUS$60
Agoda.comUS$60
All reviews would stay here again oregon coast nice room cleanliness dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

Very clean Motel 6. Bed was okay, not the most comfortable but the room was very clean which made the stay comfortable. Great location across the street from water and just down the road from a casino with restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

I haven’t stayed in a Motel 6 for probably 20 years but the situation deemed we should give it another try. Hotels can be hard to find this time of year and with all our first choices sold out we were happy to find a room. We stopped going to Motel 6 years ago when they started renting out rooms by the week or month and it had attracted some less than desirable clients. That and the rooms were really were getting tired and worn out and not being renovated. I booked the hotel using the Motel 6 phone number and a nice fellow in a Puerto Rico call center made the arrangements. When we arrived at the front desk for check in the area was bright,clean, and updated... a good start. Our reception host was very pleasant and even made sure we got a ground floor room as requested. The rooms have been updated and modernized, clean enough for us to stay and a quick bedbug check showed no results so all good. We weren’t expecting anything glamorous or fancy, just clean functional room to spend one night and that is exact what we got, just like the old days of Motel 6. Ok, I would suggest housekeeping might want to clean behind the headboards more often and the mattress could be upgraded but it is a Motel 6 and the prices are affordable in an area where other chain hotels can go for $200 and up. Thank you Motel 6 for saving us by having a room available and who knows, we might try another one again sometime.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank J9669FLronh
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and friendly. At first I thought the room was very clean until I took a shower, then I noticed hair not only in the shower but on the floor around the toilet. I'm not sure if the towel I grabbed was dirty or stained but I'm hoping for stained. The bed was comfortable. There was NO fridge nor microwave. Nor was there shampoo but it seems a lot of hotels are going away from at least on the Oregon coast where we stayed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2019

Stayed only one night but, it was a very pleasant experience. The staff was very professional and helpful. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. They had a small breakfast and coffee ready in the morning.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

If you read my reviews before you would know that I stay at Motel 6 quite a lot, that is changing a little bit. This Motel 6 lost our reservation and when we checked in we had to pay more than what we reserve the room. Do yourself a favor and book this online because when you get to the desk they always seem to have a different price and I have experienced this in the last three Motel 6 is I’ve stayed at in the past two weeks. Seems to be a new thing from Motel six to screw with you on the prices.
Oh you made that online our price is much more.
Push your price said he will get it. This place is very very loud in Coos Bay, the garbage truck at 5:30 AM beeping and smacking into the garbage cans. The floors need to be really swept clean, please bring some flip-flops to walk on the floor. The rest of the room is comfortable and clean but it makes you wonder if you’re not scrubbing the floors what else they are skipping on. I included a picture of my socks from three hours on this floor. Look for yourself. These used to be white.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidtR2858ZR
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your review. we would like to apologize for the inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. We would like to discuss your experience with you further, and ask that you reach out to our Guest Relations Team by using the Contact Us feature at www.motel6.com.