Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$120
PricelineUS$150
Hotels.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
Orbitz.comUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021

We stayed there one time for 2 nights and thought it was really cute. We booked a whole week in Unit A and B for our family to get together. When we first arrived we let them know that the shower was not draining and black hair was coming up out of the tub but they never sent anyone to fix it! Because of that we didn't take showers in that bathtub. The cabinets were hard to open because they didn't have any knobs, the barbecue they have doesn't work and the entire week they never offered us new toiletries or towels so we just used what we had. After we left they charged my credit card $250 because the towels were dirty, the refrigerator was dirty and the bathtub was full of hair (not our hair!) I'm disputing the charge and will NEVER go there again!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank JennFur2000
Reviewed 30 June 2021

We stayed here for 2 nights. Beds were comfy and had a cute kitchenette. It was so peaceful and quiet and the rooms were very clean. Even though it’s close to the highway the highway noise wasn’t much and slept really well. You have got to see the awesome murals painted everywhere. You can’t go wrong by staying here and very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2021

I am currently at the motel. The new manager Misty is wonderful. Her cleaning staff if meticulous.

The room is sparkling clean. I am walking on the beach through the secret path. It is so beautiful and secluded.

In plan to walk around the lake at Toppits Park ( a 5 min drive).

Thanks fir a great 4 days,

I hope to be back soon,

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

I have never stayed at a place where I was afraid for my safety. Yet, here I was. With my kids and husband inside paper-thin walls listening to a crazed couple next door come close to killing each other.

Throwing things. Each other. And banging so hard on the walls I thought they would come through. Finally, she peeks out midnight, and I’m left with my other neighbor yelling at his kid all night.

The only saving grace was that the water pressure in the shower was hard enough to invigorate me after the 3.5 hours sleep that I was hesitant to get.

If that doesn’t bother you, have at it. But for me, who stashed a knife and fork by my bedside just in case, I’ll choose the Best Western next time.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

My family and I haven't had a vacation in Years. We chose this "Motel" because our family members had stayed there amd said good things. When i called to set a reservation the lady i spoke with was amazing. Roxie was very accommodating and patient with me. We even laughed. We arrived and everything was ready and check in was a breeze. However, once we stepped foot in our room, we immediately had second thoughts about staying. There was a dirty rag on the floor, stained sheets, dirt in the bathroom sink, food stuck all over the inside of the microwave, and it smelled of urine. If they could get competent housekeeping staff, it wouldn't have been so bad. Sorry ladies, no tip for ya'll.

Date of stay: July 2019