Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
BestWestern.comUS$146
Agoda.comUS$146
ZenHotels.comUS$157
1,003 results
All reviews best westerns room was clean oregon coast within walking distance pool and hot tub road noise would stay here again bw motel boardwalk hwy bay microwave dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

We chose this hotel because of the location, and it seemed to be as nice as any in town judging by the rates. It was absolutely the worst hotel we stayed at in years and we travel constantly.It was dirty nd in disrepair. It looked like they hadn't spent a dime in years. The food was terrible even though they will themselves as very high end. The toilet barely worked. The coffee pot was the cheapest I have ever seen. And to top it off management was particularly rude.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed here and the carpet smells horrible. Rust in bathrooms. No laundry bags in room due to Covid. Are you kidding me??? No soap in shower. Very outdated!!! Looks like the worst Best Western we have stayed at so far.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank T3017XBjamess
Reviewed 24 May 2021

I meticulously read reviews and look at photos before booking hotels, so I was shocked when we walked into our room at this hotel. The room was extremely dingy and felt very, very unclean. I don’t mind dated-looking rooms, as long as it is clean and appears to be taken care of. This was not the case here. It was the most depressing room. Everything looked worn to the bone and gross. (The bed linens were ok, though.) Even worse, the pull-out sofa bed was absolutely terrible. The “mattress” was falling apart and had loose springs. My six year old slept on it and the mattress visibly sunk down in the middle where he lay. He told me the next morning he woke up a lot in the night because his back hurt. We stayed in a suite and only one room had an air conditioner, so the other room was very hot in the night (I can’t imagine staying there in the summer!). I will say that the bed I slept on was comfortable enough and the hotel staff was kind. For the amount of money it cost to stay here, I expected much more. The photos make it look nicer than it was. The room was what I would expect an Econolodge or Motel 6. Due to COVID the included breakfast was a to-go bag with an apple, granola bar, water bottle, and frozen Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich. I appreciate them offering something, but I wish I would have known that in advance. From now on I will only stay at Best Western Plus or any other chain—never again at a Best Western.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joseph Monahan, General Manager at Best Western Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am very disappointed to see that you had issues with the guest room . I will be sharing your feedback with the management team and continue to improve our services.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Room was very clean. Kind of bland but clean. If you’re not planning on staying in the room the whole trip you’ll be fine. There just isn’t much going on in the rooms there. The beds are comfortable tho and I love the bed spreads.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

Husband and I traveling first time with our two little dogs. Room was clean, the bed and pillows were amazingly comfortable. Due to location I was a bit concerned about traffic noise, but we heard nothing! Friendly staff. Clean grounds.

1  Thank Fearless20866831791