Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
PricelineUS$146
BestWestern.comUS$146
ZenHotels.comUS$161
1,003 results
All reviews best westerns room was clean oregon coast within walking distance pool and hot tub road noise would stay here again bw motel boardwalk hwy bay microwave dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Not impressed. Room was musty and dated. AC unit did not help. Breakfast consisted of a choice of breakfast sandwich but was not given any instructions on how long to heat in the microwave. Although it did include a bottled water, a SMALL juice box and an apple. The Red Lion a little to the north looked like it might have been nicer. Lots of highway noise as the BW sat inbetween 101 south and 101 North. My fried & I were traveling along the Oregon Coast hwy starting in Coos Bay. The place we stayed in Florence was a LOT nicer and $30 cheaper per night.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Over all experience was great. Very friendly staff, rooms were very clean, the lobby was very clean. Staff was very helpful. Check in person asked if I was enrolled in the Best Western reward program. I said no she explained it very well and asked if I would like to join to save even more every time I stay at a Best Western I said yes! When you see a Best Western you know your getting value for your money and cleanliness which very important in the times we live in. Would definitely recommend Best Western in Coos Bay Oregon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Apon arrival we were giving a top floor room. Mind you I put on my reservation I had kids under 5. I did not felt comfortable with being on second floor with stairs. My three year old daughter could fit through the cracks and could have easily falling. Luckily I always supervise my children. The room did not have shampoo, conditioner and hand soap. The Kleenex box had only one tissue. Apon checking out the lady at the front desk ignore me the whole time. I stand there for five minutes and still did not acknowledge. She was too busy talking with an older gentleman who was checking in but was already done doing so. He just had a ton of questions. Which she could of said let me help the lady behind you or something but no. She straight up ignore me and I walked out without checking out!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The hotel was easy to find for out of state travelers. Our room was pristine which is saying a lot for my friend who is extremely picky about "clean" issues. The staff was courteous, respectful and efficient. A very pleasant experience. Will plan to return.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

This hotel is more like a Motel the doors go outside not in a hallway. The employees at the front count the people in your car. The breakfast came in a bag, but it was clean and the view we had was amazing.