Lowest prices for your stay
BestWestern.com
US$103
Expedia.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
ZenHotels.comUS$134
All reviews fast food restaurants best westerns hot breakfast great place to stay great stop room was clean road trip pleasant stay pool and hot tub next morning within walking distance bw beds eugene motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

the people at this motel take the time to make sure you are comfortable very friendly. They take the time when you check in to answer questions you may ask. If you need direction to some place they show you the directions so you do
not get lost

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2021

The management of this hotel offered exceptional service and care during a challenging family emergency. They worked with my changing schedule and offered compassion and excellent service, extending flexibility in the face of unknown circumstances. The room was peaceful and comfortable and offered me a refuge in a very difficult time. I highly recommend this hotel as a great place to stop and rest. Several restaurants are within walking distance. There is a pool and hot tub and a good 'grab and go' breakfast. It was a refuge for me during a difficult experience. The management deserves an A+

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2021

Terrible, dated, smelly and dirty. Not just our room but the entire hotel. The pool has cracked uneven tiles. By the pool we found dried black stuff on the floor and ceiling and a dead cockroach. It would be nice to step into a bathroom and not have to straddle the toilet to close the door. Just left feeling dirty.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

I just checked out where was pretty reasonably priced for a couple night stay in Oregon or Washington, and Cottage Grove won. I don't always care where I go; sometimes it's just about going. It worked well enough, but one night would have been enough here, and I wouldn't use it as more than just a place to sleep for a night when passing through again. Check-in was a weird experience - making you call to get someone at the front desk seems wrong. He didn't really seem to be listening to me, and having to order food for the next morning then and there didn't make sense. That food the next morning was bad, too, and I may have micorwaved my hand (but that's a different story).

It felt like traveling back in time a year when COVID was just a month or two old. I appreciate doing some things to keep people safe, but let's be realistic here, folks. The hotel itself is old, but refreshed (I wouldn't call it a real remodel). The decor and lighting made it feel darker and dingier than it probably actually was, but the bed was comfortable enough, and the shower was decent. I asked for a high floor, and was given the first floor. Overall, I just didn't fell very welcome, but in reality it's just a pretty average Best Western.

Specifics:
Comparison to others in chain: Average to slightly below
Internet: Decent
Breakfast: Bad
Room: Dark, dingy
Cleanliness: Fairly clean, but could use a good thorough cleaning
Bed: Comfortable
Bedding: Basic and light, not great pillows
Shower: A bit light, but good shower head
Hard water: Mildly
Location: Freeway exit
Noise: Average
Staff: Below average
Cost/Value: A bit expensive for this hotel in this location.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

Traveling with my children on a road trip, I wanted added safety and I was looking for a hotel with interior entrances. I didn't expect that they would be hard to find in Southern Oregon on I-5. Others that I found were not reasonably priced. I was so happy to find Best Western Cottage Grove Inn. We backtracked 50 miles for it and glad we did. The front desk staff was so friendly and you could tell they were smiling under their masks. Room was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here when we are in the area again.

Date of stay: April 2021