Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
Lol.travel
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way down to San Francisco. We wanted to see the mining museum and covered bridges and this was located close enough to the center of town to do that.
The manager was nice enough - offering a selection of “fine soaps and shampoos” and an extra towel if we needed it.
The pillows were pretty thin but the beds were comfortable, the A/C worked and there was hot water. The bath towels were pretty short and thin so you may need a couple extra.
There is no elevator so if you book here keep that in mind.

I don’t think for the price they charge they’d ever be able to afford much needed renovations.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank 325cameronm
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This room fit our requirements for an inexpensive room, but I wish I had read the reviews about this hotel before I booked it. The hotel is not far from the freeway exit. It is in a location that has seen better days- for example there were vacant stores and it appeared a bit deserted except for the traffic. The staff office is run by a husband and wife team that are nice, however they are extremely casual. (I was greeted by the husband in basket ball shorts and t-shirt) As the other reviews stated, it is an old room with poor wifi, the television takes time to turn channels, the doors to the room lock, but lack the security latch. The room looks generally clean but the mattress has obvious stains and other elements made me uncomfortable walking around barefoot. My boyfriend had no real problem but I slept with everything but shoes. In the end, we got a good nights sleep and left in the morning only brushing our teeth with a water faucet that seems not to work until the knob is twisted and a lot water burst out. Overall, if you only need a dry place to grab a few hours sleep before getting on the road, that's inexpensive, this may be your place. It just wasn't for me.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Cottage Grove as vendors for Bohemia Mining Days. We wanted an affordable place to stay, and the Relax Inn seemed to fit that. We are not picky motel people. We want our room to be clean, the bed to be comfy, a hot shower, and decent WiFi. Most places manage 3 out of 4 of those. Unfortunately, Relax Inn didn't. The good: Staff are extremely friendly. We liked them very much, and they were as helpful as they could be. The room was clean on the surface. There was no doubt it had been vacuumed, wiped down, clean sheets, shiny bathroom. The bad: The motel is old, and needs some money invested into it. The carpet is worn and very dirty. I don't believe a carpet cleaner can pull out that ground in dirt. It needs to be replaced. The mattress was firm but comfortable enough, but we couldn't help but notice that the box spring was filthy on the exposed edges, and the wood was broken and showing. WiFi was there, but the signal was weak in our room, and dropped completely every few minutes. It was frustrating to try and accomplish the business tasks that I needed to because of it. And then, the shower. Yes, it was clean. It seemed to have good pressure even though the shower would not turn on all the way. Large amounts of water continued to come out of the bathroom spout even though the shower was turned on and spraying. The real problem, though, was the lack of hot water. I never had a shower that involved more than a couple minutes of luke warm water that shifted to icy cold the entire time we stayed there. We spoke to staff after the first cold shower, and they told us too many people had showered and ran the tank out of hot water. So, I tried taking showers at midnight and 1am. Still no hot water. Mornings were the same. I was so grateful to leave there and take a truly hot shower last night, in an Airbnb!! Would I stay there again? As much as I liked the staff, I value hot showers, WiFi and cleanliness more. No, we won't be back.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2017

My husband and I showed up to check in, we had our IDs, our confirmation number and all of our emails confirming our NON SMOKING room (with two dogs). We walked into the office, to be told that our reservation was for the night before! I double checked our confirmation, and on my emails and confirmation slip the dates were correct so somewhere in their system the wrong date had been entered.
The lady who we were talking to never introduced herself, and then Andrea - we presumed the manager - simply yelled from the next room instead of coming out to speak to us. Then instead of offering to fix the problem at all, the lady in front of us simply gave us a blank stare. I went on to ask if there were any rooms available and (still from the other room) Andrea said that they had rooms but only if we didn't have pets. I told her we have our dogs - which are both service dogs - we were then told (STILL from the other room) that they don't allow pets - even though it says on TripAdvisor that they allow animals!
The only solution that Andrea yelled at us was to put us into a smoking room. We quickly left and booked elsewhere due to the rude service and lack of help. I suggest not wasting your time or energy (and money).

Room tip: terrible service, rude manager, not helpful
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2015

We based here to tour the area in search of covered bridges (there are 51 in Oregon, many clustered around this charming town). This is one of many older hotels strung out along old Hwy 99. It is carefully maintained and the owners try hard to please. Internet wasn't as efficient as we'd life, but after a full day of "bridging" we were just interested in a good night's sleep. We arrived after 9 p.m. and noticed many restaurants were closed but the helpful owner suggested the Szechuan Chinese restaurant about a block away where we enjoyed an excellent dinner.

Date of stay: October 2015