“What a pleasant dinner”

Ranked #79 of 663 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a small family Thai Restaurant run by Phayao Tongprapipak and her daughter Suchada(Yui). We specialized on delicious ethnic thai food created and refined by our chef throuhgt her 50 plus year of experience in her hometown in Bangkok Thailand and here in Eugene Or. Locally own and Operated.We also Offer some Vegetarian options as well as Gluten Free options. We deliver to most of the HOTELS around Eugene. Check our entire menu online.
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have been wanting to try Thai food for quite some time a just saw this place one day while driving by. I was expecting a dinner that would leave my mouth on fire. I got something better than that.

First let s talk parking, there is good parking, but I suggest you car pool. It can get a little tight is everyone takes their own. The place is fairly easy to get into and out of. But if you miss the turn, you'll have to go around about a half of a mile.. The place is nicely light, has nice interior decor, and is clean. Blue jeans are fine. Shorts in the summer are probably ok too. The place is pretty casual. It is not a romantic atmosphere. Casual dining is this places' style. The art work and sculptures will keep the kids occupied for a while.

I went on 3/2/18 around 5pm and it was not busy. The staff was friendly and I was seated immediately. The drinks menu was a little on the thin side, but acceptable. Wines are sold by the bottle. The booth seating was very comfortable and of good size for 4. The menu is pretty big. It's around 6 pages. All items are marked with a number of asterisks. The more asterisks, the more hot-&-spicy the dish is. There are salads, vegetarian dishes, soups & salads, and other stuff I didn't even get to read about. I decided to go with the cashew chicken, a bowl of sticky rice, and a hefenweizen.. The meal came is very good time. It was well plated and of sensible size. It was wonderful. Lots of veggies, tender thin-sliced chicken, red bell peppers, onions, and a red sauce that added just the right amount of flavor. The rice was perfectly cooked.

I passed on the desert menu since I have it at home. But there are some nice items there.

Dinner billed was $18.95. That's really darn good for what you get.

Don't be afraid of Thai food if you've never had it. The meal I had was just 1 asterisk and I thought it was mild. Next time I'll try a 2 asterisk meal.

I'll be back. There are simply too many mouth watering items on the menu I just have to try.

1  Thank Tim S

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through on our way to AZ, got a room for the night and felt to tired to go out. Researched Thai restaurants and found this one delivered so we went for it and are so happy we did!

Everything we ordered was fresh, phenomenal and perfectly seasoned:

-Salad Rolls were best we ever had as was the Pad Thai; the Sweet & Sour was the perfect balance of chicken, vegetables & pineapple in a light savory sauce.

-We had Chicken Curry as well and though the flavor was excellent, it seemed to only contain chicken & potatoes.

-For dessert we had Pumpkin custard and "Oh My"...what a treat.

We will imbibe again & again every time we go they Eugene.

1  Thank Jacksbox
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I ordered the shrimp pad thai and asked for it a bit spicy. It was as bland as could be, and didn't have much taste. Not very appealing in appearance, either...all a bland whitish color. I really like Thai food, but this was unspectacular.

1  Thank dr_dmi
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Great spot for Thai food in Eugene! The atmosphere is great for large groups. We had a group of 7. The food was excellent - well prepared and seasoned and the portions were large.

Service was superb and the food came quickly. I had the yellow curry (mid spicy). It was great with chicken. Others had the various items on the extensive menu.

I would definitely recommend this for families, groups, and possibly couples. Great food, friendly service, and decent price.

3  Thank theodoron
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Delicious Thai food. Large menu with a nice wine & beer selection. Excellent service, nice atmosphere.

3  Thank ORTraveler488