All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportwafflesindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitworkout roomclean hotelnice staythe breakfast areadowntown areawe've stayedwould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableinnslobbycereal
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I love this place! What a great find. I came up to visit my parents and decided to book the nearest hotel to their home….I lucked out! The front desk folks are genuine and friendly. The continental breakfast is perfect! Everything is kept fresh…they bring out the food incrementally for maintain freshness. If you forget toiletries, they offer to make it up upon request…nice touch. There is a laundry for guests, which is convenient. Rooms are clean and the bed very comfortable. Also, nice TV and access to the internet. I recommend this place because it is quiet, yet very near to downtown.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

excellent service. The pool area is small with no hot tub. would be very busy with more than one family. Complimentary breakfast has a good selection of cereal, warm food, and juice. Rooms were clean and housekeeping was prompt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

After two mediocre experiences with Hampton, this one finally met our expectations. Nice rooms, well kept property, good location, refrigerator and microwave in the room. My one peeve was that no one is ever at the front desk. No one was there when we checked in, had to yell for Someone to come out and we were in and out three times with no one manning the desk. Each time there was a “we’ll be back shortly” sign. Hmmmm

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017

They always let use park our motorcycles in a safe, premium spot. The breakfast is just right for our pre-ride ritual. Quiet rooms, a little too quiet as we got a slow start. Thanks for the info about the fires.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I've stayed at Hampton Inn Eugene before and wanted to return for this most recent visit. It's a good location (unless you want to be downtown), has excellent amenities, and very friendly and courteous staff. It appeared to have some recent renovations that were very nice. Some of the breakfast items seemed to be upgraded (thanks for that!). When I arrive at a Hampton Inn, it always gives me a sense of ease and comfort because it's always reliable and familiar. Hampton Inn Eugene is one of the best I've stayed in (and I've stayed in a lot!).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family