“6/9 lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Wild Duck cafe offers high quality hand made cuisine in a unique yet comfortable atmosphere. Our flagship fresh ground natural beef burgers set the stage while a unique collection of locally crafted art and university of Oregon memorabilia create an eclectic ambience. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and we have a great great pub featuring 20 Oregon craft beers for your late night enjoyment. We accommodate large groups!
Reviewed 24 June 2018

very quick and efficient which is good when you pop in right before a track meet. Mushroom burger was pretty good.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Fun sports bar with good food. Have been there for breakfast several times lately and have also enjoyed their fish and chips for dinner. The food is always fresh and tasty and the service has been good. Difficult to get in during "Duck" events, but otherwise not bad.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent burger and fries. Fast, friendly service. Excellent ambience and adequate parking. Great location: right across the street from Matt court, easy walking distance from Hayward Field and the University.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a turkey reuban sandwich and it was delicious and huge! My wife had a salad that she raved about. Fun atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I bet its super busy on game nights, as it is across the street from the stadium. It was a slow news day and perfect for us. My Eldest had buffalo wings, an appetizer but for him it was his dinner. My youngest had mini sliders and veggies. the veggies are carrots, celery and cucumber. I told him to give me the cucumber and he was fine with it. Genius move to not add fries right away. My taco platter was tasty, chicken was a touch dry, but you are supposed to eat it with all the other sauces anyway. I forgot what my hubs ordered. Really happy with how fast service moved, and we had a friendly server.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Wild Duck Cafe? Share your experiences!