“best pizza in town”

Pegasus Pizza
Ranked #297 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2017

When I splurge on my diet and want pizza, my go to is Pegasus. To me, good pizza begins with the crust, and theirs is always crispy and chewy. The have many fun, tasty options of pizza or you can make your own. My favorite by far is the Aegean --I am not a vegetarian, but you don't even miss the meat on that one. The ingredients used are fresh as well. It isn't cheap, but it is very good. I always get it to go, so don't really interact with the employees much.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Pizza took over an hour and waiters/bartender was rude when ask why. We have no desire to return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

The toppings? Where were they? The dough was great. The ingredients were there, but not enough to warrant price nor taste.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Had the single slice of the daily veggie pizza with a side salad for cheap. Very good lunch! ........

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This was our first visit and we were very happy with their pizza. We also had a pear salad that was very good.