“Inexpensive dinner”

Caspian Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #193 of 628 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This is definitely a college cafe, the food was inexpensive but tasty. We had dinner there on Saturday evening. They said it would take time to cook the chicken Shish kabobs, it was worth the wait. They did bring out the other food first, so I had to wait while others ate, they could have held all the food to deliver at once, it was only 4 or 5 more minutes. The tables and chairs need a good scrubbing, but the food was good.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I had real high expectations only reading the word "Mediterranean". It is incredibly Americanized. I can't even. Their shawarma is not a shawarma, it is a chicken/lamb sandwich. Every time I order their kababs, they say it'll take long time for prep so it is really sad to say that I only get burgers.. yes burgers from Mediterranean restaurant. Such a turn off. I would still go some times when I'm low on budget! What I like, is their staff. Super friendly!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

A large of us retirees went here, and it was really nice, food, prices, menu. There is a upstairs, and small lower level in the restaurant. I had their special of the day, lamb stew, but wished I would have looked harder at the menu, everyone's else food looked much better, we all liked what we got, service was good, food fantastic, T only problem is the parking on the street. College is out right now for the holidays, I want to go back and see how that area is then.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I ordered take-out tonight; chicken kabobs and a fatoush salad. The food was fresh, but incredibly bland. This is Americanized middle-eastern food, and not at all what I was hoping for. Very disappointed.

I should have gone with my first instinct when I saw hamburgers featured on the menu, but I was in a hurry. Clearly there are people who have enjoyed their meals here, but I am not one of them. If poorly spiced Mediterranean food is something you like, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful selection of many Mediterranean dishes all under $8.99. Lamb and pita's are huge and meat tender!! Special was $7.50 and included drink and salad. Patio
Seating outside too!