“Always delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to Beppe’s several times and have never been disappointed. It is always delicious, from appetizer to dessert. I highly recommend the “Bishops hats”, so yummy! The only drawback is that it’s always busy because it’s sooooo good!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here night before Eugene Marathon, so not sure if there is as much of a wait on a normal night. But we arrived 20 minutes before the restaurant opened and there was already a line waiting. They sat us fairly quickly once they opened, and the food and service was well worth the wait.
The only downside was the lobby extends into the building next to the tables we were eating at, so folks waiting were hovering over the tables a bit.
Our table had the lasagna, baked eggplant and spaghetti, all were superb. Beppe & Gianni’s does Italian right.

1  Thank Eric D
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing. Very authentic Italian. Salads are crisp and not fussy. Pasta is cooked just a smudge past al-dente which to me is perfect. The sauces compliment the delicious pasta without overwhelming the noodle flavor. Fresh seafood! It can be a bit crowded and loud as the evening progresses. The Tiramisu is the best in town. My favorite place to take visiting company

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My husband and I were on our way home from a long stay in Seattle. After a long day of driving, we decided to have some favorite comfort food-Italian (it's either Italian or Mexican and that night Italian won out). Had a recommendation for Beppe & Gianni's so that is where we headed.

Was seated almost immediately (it was a Monday, so that helped with the "no wait"). Our wonderful server Lisa was efficient, also kind and helpful when I was deciding what to order. I had their ravioli (which a neighboring diner gave me a "thumbs up" when she heard me inquiring about the dish), and my husband had the lasagna. The 1/2 portion Caesar was perfectly dressed and just the right size to go along with the pasta. The ravioli may be the best I've ever had; the Dijon-based sauce with crimi mushrooms and chicken was wonderful with the perfectly cooked ravioli (ricotta & spinach). My husband loved his lasagna (which I almost had), so we were both very happy with our entrees.

The restaurant is in an old house in a semi-residential area. Eclectic inside, and given it was a Monday night, I can imagine how busy they must be on the weekends. We were lucky getting one of the parking spots right next to the restaurant also. I had a couple glasses of Proseco, and we finished by sharing the tiramisu. If you like/love tiramisu, don't miss it. De-lish!

Definitely a place we would return to, if ever back in Eugene.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

As you enter this old house, you'll find the bar just to the left, inside the door. That's where we found the clipboard with the sign-in sheets. Put your name on the list, maybe order a drink, and wait for a server to find you a table.