“Shawarma-licious!”
Review of Cafe Soriah

Cafe Soriah
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Soriah is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 628 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lawrence
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I've been exploring more ethnic and healthy dining options in my business travels lately and was very happy with this find! I had the lamb shawarma with baba ganush and toubellah (all first time dishes for me). Sounds a little weird for a rookie foodie, but it was full of flavor and went well with pita bread and a side of jalapeño relish. It has put me on a mission to try more foods like this and seek out restaurants that serve healthy and flavorful Mediterranean and Middle Eastern fare. I'll be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We took 33 business associates to dinner. The service was fantastic, the house wine was excellent and the food delicious! Try the Steak Diane, it's really good!

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Really, I can't say enough good things about Cafe Soriah. I love the atmosphere, the food, the service, the staff, everything! Come in for a casual drink, a small meal or a special dinner. It's all lovely.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We fell in love with this delightful restaurant the minute we walked in. It reminded us of the Paris cafe's we visited. The food was beyond our expectation. The flavors were amazing. I ordered the Chicken Jerusalem and my husband ordered the Pesto Sundried Tomatoe Ravioli. By far these were two of the best dishes we have ever experienced in Eugene, Oregon. Our fresh margarita topped the evening off. Don't miss the Calamari appetizer and delicious house salad. The service and smiles throughout the night make this a lovely little place to have a romantic dinner. ❤️

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I think this is hands down the best restaurant in Eugene. The ambiance is wonderful, our server was attentive and helpful, the wine was great, and the food was absolutely fabulous. If this restaurant were in Portland, I would go to it for every special occasion and nice meal out. I will be sure to visit this restaurant whenever I'm in Eugene. I can't rave about it enough.

1  Thank Vida E