“A Hometown Favorite--I like the Greek food best”
Review of Poppi's Anatolia

Poppi's Anatolia
Ranked #71 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I like unassuming places with delicious and consistent food. Poppi's fits the bill for this hometown gal. My husband and I come here often for lunch and the specials are usually interesting. Different sorts of curries, stews, etc. The Greek food is standard fare and well prepared: Gyros, moussaka, spanakopita, Greek salads and the bread they serve with it are all delicious.

It's fun for dinner, too! We like to order 1/2 a liter of retsina, grape leaves, Greek plates and split a dessert.

The wait staff is friendly and attentive. It's not a fancy restaurant, but one that we love to patronize for its overall mellow ambiance and very good food.

1  Thank ChanceUpon

Reviewed 19 September 2014

Great food at a very good price. Found it on Trip Advisor. Close to our hotel. Looked like lots of locals eat here - many people coming to pick up take out orders.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

Ate lunch on a Saturday football gameday. Was a little surprised that it wasn't busier, but we got there right after it opened a two other couples came in after us. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We went to Poppi’s because my wife was in the mood for a Greek style dinner. She had the gyro plate, which came with a salad. It seems like normally the salad has more cucumber and tomatoes, which this did, but also had a lot of onion which doesn’t set well with her stomach. She did really enjoy the gyro portion of the plate though. It had a large amount of meat , so of course I had to help out! I had a large salad of onion, green peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella olive oil and spices. It was very good. The staff were excellant. Very attentive.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I am not sure if the Indian food here can be worse that it was..... Chicken curry came as a whole chicken..... My salad came on the smallest plate ever and was of a very poor quality. Rise was ok, but don't think that would add up for everything else that was wrong..

Been to Poppi's Anatolia? Share your experiences!