“Great Hole in the Wall”

La Herradura Mexican
Ranked #35 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We go there all the time with the kids, and the food is excellent. Alma is great to talk with when we go and the food is always VERY good. Super Burrito it huge and yummy!!

Reviewed 7 December 2011

My husband and I tried this place for the first time last night. We don't plan on eating there ever again. The prices were great for the amount of food you get, but our meals weren't very good. I got a carne asada burrito-wet. The sauce they poured over it was liquid, like soup. Not what I'm used to. The liquid was very flavorful but the rest of the burrito was not. My husband got the taquitos. The meat was so tough he couldn't even bite through it. I tried a bite and was shocked at how awful it tasted. The green salsa and beans that came with the chips was good so we didn't leave hungry. Our server wasn't around much. Our drinks got refilled once and we had to hunt her down for the check. Perhaps we ordered the wrong things, but we both left very dissatisfied.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

We almost didn't go in. It's a very modest looking place. But based on past reviews, we decided to try it anyway. We're glad we did. I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever had, but it was quite good, and a great value.

Reviewed 25 June 2010

authentic tastie mexican food. Must try! great food on a budget good service food come out fast.

Reviewed 15 February 2008

For an authentic mexican meal this is the place.
My family loves going there. You have to try their champurrado, its the best tasting one I've had after my grandmother's.

1  Thank liza123