“What a Lunch”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: C ST. Bistro, opened in winter 2011, and is a true gem in a old miners town. Using locally sourced ingredients we have a love for letting ingredients speak for themselves.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing lunch. We were impressed with both the quality of the service and the great food.

The salad was both fresh and had delicate flavors accented by the dressing. We usually get dressing on the side. I asked my server if he would recommend the dressing on the salad. He explained why to have it on the salad and boy was he right.

The cubano sandwich was one of the best I’ve ever had.

The tomato soup is a must have. The swirl of olive purée complimented the spices just right.

A must stop place to eat.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

What a delightful find! Tucked away on a little side street, this little restaurant was such a surprise. Farm fresh interesting food, prompt friendly service. I will be back!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place is not very big,but there is a lot of attention to detail,the food is nice and fresh,the service is great,at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We hit the Bistro in the mid afternoon for mimosas and a sandwich. The food was good, even though there was a mix up. We were happy to be sitting in the shade outside and just enjoying the afternoon. Decent service, fresh food. Will try for dinner when we are in town next.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My husband and I had heard really good things about this cafe and were excited to go. After checking in, we elected to sit outside under a gorgeous tree. Our server was friendly but slow. We placed our order for their much-touted cheeseburger: medium-rare with the works, including lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles. When it finally came, it was the worst burger I can remember having. The meat was extremely well-done with no juiciness at all and that's pretty much all there was on the plate. Unbelievable. I would have gone inside and asked for our cheeseburgers to be redone but my husband said he didn't think such a request would be welcomed. I went to the table outside when he went inside to check us in; he said the folks inside were not friendly at all. We won't be going back -- and I don't recommend it. It was pretty pricey.

Been to C ST. BISTRO? Share your experiences!