Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$270
Hotels.comUS$270
eDreamsUS$270
FindHotelUS$270
PricelineUS$270
Trip.comUS$304
All reviews great value room was clean biscuits and gravy dog park soup waffles cookies parking lot room key great place to stay continental breakfast nice stay stayed one night motel cereal shampoo trail
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Clean, good a/c, good ice machine. Lots of parking. Easy to find. No complaints about the hotel. The location - on a main street with chain stores and chain restaurants everywhere - was very uninteresting.

Date of stay: July 2021
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Dear AndySD,

Thanks for your kind review. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay.

You have described the hotel in such a positive light that we take great pride in. I’m very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It will be our pleasure to have you with us again very soon.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

For the price very clean, quiet and the people are very friendly. Sorry they have discontinued the free breakfast for now, hopefully it will be back soon. They also recommended a restaurant in Klamath Falls to eat at called Nibleys, I will review later.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Hi Doug and Linda W.

Thanks for taking the time to share your review and glad that we were able to provide a clean and pleasant stay. As for the breakfast, it has been on hold but hopefully, it will be back very soon. The health and safety of our guests and associates are our top priority.

Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Lava Beds NM. We had a reservation at another motel, but they overbooked. This motel was just down the road, so we gave it a try. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. And the price was reasonable. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Hi Paul M,

Thank you Paul M, your review is very impressive to us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 6 June 2021

I booked three rooms for my family of 7. One room held three family members, room 101. They did not discover till midnight that the shower was nonfunctional. The knob was frozen in place and would not turn on.
My daughter, age 20, made 3 trips to the office to ask for help or a different room. The lady in the office said they were full and said they would have maintenance check it the next day. This was no help for a one-night stay. My daughter and son told me about this the next morning and I went to the office. The lady in the lobby did not apologize for the inconvenience or express any regret at all. She said my daughter should have asked for another room which she did but was denied. I asked for a partial refund for this $170+ room which she said she could not give me but would call the manager who would call me. We checked out and left. He did not call. I called the hotel the next day and spoke to the manager who was extremely rude, did not apologize at all for the inconvenience. He refused any refund at all.
He implied we were lying about the shower or too stupid to turn it on. He kept changing his story- they had no staff in the lobby at midnight, he'd have to check the security cameras, that maintenance checked the shower and that there was no problem (4 strong adults in our family tried the shower knob and none could turn it on) and he claimed they were full the night we stayed so they couldn't give my 3 family members another room though there were less than 10 cars in the parking lot that night. My advice is DO NOT STAY HERE!

Date of stay: May 2021
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear Navigator700477,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff especially with the condition of the shower. It is not like us to deliver poor accommodations and we will work our hardest to get back to the standard we are known for. Steps shall be taken to ensure no future guests will experience the same.

Hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 24 November 2020

I hate leaving bad reviews. I should give it 1 star but the lady at the front desk did rectify the issue. We had our well-trained 8 lb dog with us and even paid an extra pet fee. The room was not cleaned and there were huge stains on the carpet. It looked really rough and gross. The bed was not made and the bathroom was dirty. We promptly went to the front desk and complained. She seemed embarrassed about the situation. We got a different room and it was completely different and clean. It did have a heavy air freshener smell. How did this happen to us? Is it because we had a dog or that I used my Chase points? I'm disappointed that this hotel showed in my Chase Rewards search too.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: October 2020
Tina M, General Manager at Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I wanted to personally address the complaint about your stay at our hotel. We take such claims very seriously. Our housekeeping protocols are very important to us and we make sure that we inspect all of our rooms before check-in.

I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and addressed immediately with our housekeeping staff. I am sorry that we failed to do this during your most recent stay. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.