Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Klamath Falls
US$77
Maverick Motel(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$69
US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$122
US$104
Travelocity
Quality Inn(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$120
Golden West Motel(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
US$74
Running Y Ranch Resort(Klamath Falls)
US$253
US$159
Priceline
All reviewspancake machinehi expressturkey sausagestyrofoam platescinnamon bunsnewer propertybreakfast roomexcellent hotelnational parkparking lotrestaurants and shoppingin townyogurtfred meyernice breakfastwould stay here againcomfy bed
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel last month, as we moved our daughter to Oregon to attend college. The staff is all so friendly, the breakfast is really good, many hotels serve fake eggs, & minimal breakfast when it is free, but they had many choices, everything was fresh & the staff taking care of breakfast was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel, the only complaint we had were both beds in our room were way too soft, mushy even Hopefully it was just our room, we will stay here again though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for four nights while visiting Crater Lake National Park and Lava Beds National Monument. All of the staff at the front desk and in the breakfast area were very friendly. I was very pleased that the maintenance man fixed my air conditioner so that the fan would run continuously since I am a light sleeper. My king executive suite was large with a sofa, table with 2 chairs, and and easy chair. The bathroom was a good size, but the door opened outward into the room. I had to use a piece of luggage to prop it open since it would close by itself. I enjoyed the included breakfast - especially the cinnamon buns. I used the whirlpool each night after hiking but not the pool. The only real negative was the internet. It was either slow at night or not responsive. I complained to the front desk on 3 of my 4 nights. They told me an upgrade was planned. I recommend the hotel and would stay here again once the internet issue is resolved.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Clean room. Got a room with two Queen beds. Beds were a bit soft.
Bathroom was big and super clean- just the way we like them
Staff was so friendly and helpful!!!! Even the lady working the breakfast room was very nice and kind!!!!
Indoor Swimming pool was just amazingly warm- and the jacuzzi was soooooo goood!!!!
Breakfast was really good- extensive items. The egg white omelette- best we've had for a long time!!!
Parking was easy and right in front of the hotel.
Easy driving distances to major sight seeing places.
Definitely visit Moore Lake. Has special white pelicans there! So unusual.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Good size room. Friendly and helpful staff on reception and at breakfast service. Clean and comfortable room. Good location for visit to Crater Lake. Lots of fast food restaurants around within driving distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We spent two nights here on our tour of the Pacific North West. The hotel is a good example of the Holiday Inn model, with adequate parking, spacious, comfortable rooms and a decent buffet selection of hot and cold food for breakfast. Staff were pleasant and efficient and the room was very clean. The only criticism is its location, which is a couple of miles south of the town centre in an unprepossessing commercial district. Our room was at the end of the building next to the busy road, so traffic noise might be an issue if you like a window open at night and, if not, the air conditioning unit was also a bit noisy. That said, the location offers easy access to major routes into the town.

Room Tip: Left hand end, away from the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple