All reviewscomfortable bedrail road tracksmelled cleansmall townnice place to staycoffee makersafewaymicrowavedanishseattle
Reviewed 13 May 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have NEVER EVER been to a motel that has been this horrible. I travel for work and this is by far the worst. The pictures that they have is a lie, I am surprised Wyndham is even a part of such a poor motel. EVERYTHING DATED. There is tons of stains and cracks in the floor and ceilings. The bathrooms are disgusting and there were hairs everywhere. Not only in my rooms, but in my co-workers rooms as well (6 other rooms to be exact)!!! Get it together. Such a mess... WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE! Oh and as I write this, there goes another train.... at 11:30 PM!

Room Tip: Go to another place!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
ulycab, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham la Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Sorry about your experience when youstay with us. We surely take care of this issue so it wont happen again. Thanks for your feed back.
Mario eduvas manager

Reviewed 4 April 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ulycab, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham la Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Reviewed 4 April 2016

The room and beds were comfortable. The one problem we had was there were no plugins by the night stand to plug in our cpap machines. I had a three prong power strip with me to expand the plug in but the lamp was plugged into a very old two prong plug behind one of the beds. That worked for our cpaps but we had no lamp then.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ulycab, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham la Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

We are renovating the rooms as we speak to inclde extra outlets for cpap user. Hopely you will see the difference on when you come back. Thanks for the reviews.
frnt desk manager Betty

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Was it the train horns, the dirty carpet or the TV that had terrible sound. Was it the joke of the free breakfast.? Nope, it was the whole thing. Best part was I checked in early and left early. Couldn't sleep as sounded like the trains were coming thru my room.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Our apology for the noise of the train , we will set a meeting with the railroad to take care of hte excessive horn from the trains. Thanks for the review we surely need them.
manage r Ms Malaspitan