“Great lunch spot”

Szechuan Kitchen
Ranked #60 of 160 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Love the hot and sour soup. Kung pow chicken and Mongolian beef. Not spicy so you need to asked for it spicy if you like it to have a little kick.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Five spice shrimp was great and great fried rice at a good price
Kon pow beef is a great lunch special

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went there with a very large group (22) for a late lunch on Sunday. I was really impressed with the kind service and the excellent food.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I have been coming here since I was a little girl. The spring rolls are the best I've had in the world. I've had food in China Town's all over the US but I prefer theirs to any. I really enjoy their food but I wish it was less expensive. The Egg Flow Soup is also perfection. I highly recommend this place. I've never had any issues with customer service although I wish they would recognize me and I felt valued as a repeat customer.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I ordered from the online menu, but the prices are dated by about $2 per item. the soup was excellent, as were the lettuce raps and the salad. Reliable is the right work.