“Authentic Thai tastes”

thai basil
Ranked #14 of 157 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 September 2015

The atmosphere is nice. Tom Yum soup with tofu was delicious. The tofu spring rolls were light and crunchy as I like. The spicy seafood was just what I wanted. I will go back when travelling here.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Had a pleasant dinner here but the food was a little bland. We didn't order any of the spicy Thai dishes but the rice dishes we did have needed some seasoning and there was none on the table. No salt and pepper and no sauces to add any flavor. We didn't dislike our food, we just didn't think it was all that flavorful. I chose a garlic vegetable with rice dish because it came with bok choy, one of my favorites. My wife ordered a different dish that came covered in what looked like brown gravy. She scraped off her dish. My wife ordered spring rolls as an appetizer and she liked them.

We both ordered tea and surprisingly, they brought us each a cup of tea. Normally in an Asian restaurant, when you order tea you get a pot. I didn't think the tea was very flavorful either but my wife liked it.

If we return, I'd be certain to order something from the menu that was a bit spicy. Those dishes are designated by a little red pepper on the menu.

Service was excellent, the place looked immaculate and everyone, from the hostess to the waiter to the servers, was pleasant and attentive. The bill came to @ $45 including tip.

The restaurant is within walking distance of the Marriott Residence Inn where were staying.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I travel a lot so eat in a lot of restaurants but very rarely find one worthy of five stars. This place is worth it. I had the spicy Thai Basel with shrimp. It was very flavorful and reasonably priced. Eight shrimp for $12.50. The place was clean and the people friendly. I plan on making this place a regular while I'm here.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We discovered this small tucked away restaurant years ago when staying at the Crown Plaza. We make a point to have dinner there during our annual trip to Portland. The food is fantastic, the service is great and it is good value for money!

Reviewed 29 June 2015

I have eaten here 3 times. The first 2 were on business trips in 2013 and the last time was 2014. Every time food and service was excellent and I felt the prices were reasonable, especially for the quality. I ordered something different each time and the food was always good.

1  Thank txtravelgrl