“Great Tom Kha Soup!”

Ranked #73 of 157 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai Curry in a Hurry is located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. We've been providing delicious Thai cuisine for several years and each of our dishes is bursting with flavor! Come on in and see for yourself!
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I've ordered take out from Curry in a Hurry for years. They have really good Tom Kha soup. Its full of veggies and lean chicken. Wish it came with rice at no extra charge. It had a little more spice last time I ordered it but it was still good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We always get take out from Curry in a Hurry and it is always good and a good value. You do want to be careful about the heat level you select since the amount of hot seems to vary depending on who does the cooking.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I live within a mile. I am on a restricted diet and cannot eat soy or wheat. They always help me choose what to eat. Their peanut sauce is wonderful.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The Thai food was disgusting. Mushy noodles, bland tasting, everything that a Thai restaurant shouldn't be. No reason to stop - look for another.

1  Thank russellboydquinnell
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Portland is a goodie paradise, Lake Oswego/West Linn... not so much. I was delighted to discover that Curry in a Hurry was something more than I expected from a suburban restaurant. The Pad Thai with grilled chicken and peanut sauce is fabulous. I love the pumpkin curry. The food is well prepared, the restaurant is clean and the service is fast and friendly. I nightly recommend!

1  Thank planningobsessor