“Great restaurant”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Madras
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I accidentally gave my review for this restaurant under one listed for Bend. Can this one be added and either my review moved to the correct restaurant or deleted so I can add it under the correct one? Thanks!
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

We stopped in when traveling through. They started with hot refried beans with chips. I had the tortilla soup - delicious and big. My husband had enchiladas and they were great.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

The portions were huge! We had mixed reviews- my husband wasn't too keen on the Steak Piccata but the carne asada was fantastic and my seafood burrito was delicious. My daughter had a half portion of the fiesta salad and it was really good. The tortilla soup was not great. Overall, I would go there again- definitely worth the money.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

The restaurant was located next to our motel, so we were able to just walk over. The chips were stale, but the salsa was good. My husband ordered the Fajita burrito and it was huge! We could have easily shared it. I had the taco salad without the shell and it was fine. The waitress was attentive and was right there when my soda needed a refill.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

The food wasn't terrible, so I a pinch you're fine. Just bland. Not really tasty and not really hot either.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

The food is bland and I mean BLAND! The staff is incredibly rude and treat guests poorly often making snide comments in Spanish about the customers. Typically the place is dirty and in use of a good cleaning.

If you place phone orders to be picked up, I would suggest two things:
1. Pick some where else to eat.
2. Check your order SEVERAL times.
3. See number 1

We have had orders which were incorrect and then yelled at by staff when it was mentioned. The plates, when dining in, have often been dirty and returned while staff making snide comments.

I would suggest staying FAR AWAY from this one and maybe drive to the location in Redmond instead.