“Fantastic Carne Asada ”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Madras
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I accidentally gave my review for this restaurant under one listed for Bend. Can this one be added and either my review moved to the correct restaurant or deleted so I can add it under the correct one? Thanks!
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent Carne Asada and Cadillac Margheritas, and bean dip served with the chips and homemade salsa, need I say more

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We live in the south so maybe it’s a different taste for Mexican food than we are used to, but it seemed mediocre to us. Did love the bean dip and salsa with chips, limited wine selection.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I have not been a great dan of Mexican food. I picked the Mazatlan special -shrimp and scallops in a spicy salsa and it aas very good. I would vist afain.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stopped primarily because a quick glance told us that it was wheelchair accessible and because we both had a hankering for Mexican. We don't know the food that well so we had to ask a bunch of questions. Our queries were patiently answered so we ended up ordering exactly what we wanted. Food was wonderful. The place is reasonably priced and FULLY ACCESSIBLE - both by attitude and by design.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Large potions with good service and fair prices. Seems to be a local favorite. I would definitely eat there again.