“Bring your chaise lounge and say for the day.”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #32 of 42 Restaurants in Madras
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I like Taco Bell but this Taco Bell is not worth your time. We came and made our order. The gave us our glasses and we filled our drinks. The order didn't come. So we refilled our glasses with some more pop and the order still didn't come. So we filled our glasses again and the orders did not come. So we had a little discussion while we're waiting and the order didn't come. So we moved right next to the cash register and became longtime friends with the lady running the cash register. Still no order. by this time it was over 30 minutes and still no order. at this point I got out my receipt and asked her when they were going to feel my order and gave her the receipt number. She said we don't go by receipt numbers we go by first names. So I gave her my first name. She said we have no order by that name. So I showed her the receipt. She knew that we came to spend the afternoon in front of a register as we had been there for a very long time. So she walked over to the line and said these people haven't received their order and they gave her a hassle. Now it was well beyond 30 and maybe 40 minutes and still no order. Finally the order came. I asked for three bags since we were traveling together in three vehicles. We sorted out the order and lo and behold two missing items. So now they went back and made two more items to complete the order.

This Taco Bell is not worth your time. If you still plan to go to this Taco Bell when you're going up or down Highway 97 in Madras Oregon I suggest you come and bring your chaise lounge an open it up in front of the cash register and proceeded to take a nap. When you wake up you still won't have your order. Had we have not had our receipt and it showed them clearly that they screwed up royally we would still be sleeping at Taco Bell as they had no plans to fulfill our order. Try Subway it's only a block or two away and we've had good successes with the subway in Madras Oregon.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Very friendly and engaging drive-thru service despite our arrival with a $30 order 10 minutes before close.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Friendly staff, quick food service in the drive thru. Asked if we needed drinks or sauces, and had plenty of napkins, and food was all quality made.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

We were in Madras for a wedding so needed something to bring to the buffet after the wedding. We snagged two party packs which was 24 Tacos and they were a big hit at the buffet. Later that night we walked across the street from our Quality Inn Hotel and had dinner at Taco Bell. The food was great as usual but they take your name when you order and always use your name when talking to you. They said, "Here you go Tim" when they handed me the food. They said, "Tim don't forget some hot sauce", etc. this is the first time in 65 years I've ever had a fast food place be so personal. Really makes you feel like they appreciate you as a customer! Good for you to all the employees at the Madras Taco Bell! Job well done!