Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
QualityUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
Trip.comUS$96
TripadvisorUS$81
All reviews night stay a ground floor room included breakfast nice room items california
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, comfortable room and a very nice breakfast. A few restaurants within walking distance.
A little odor outside but not to bad. A decent place to put your head.
Small refrigerator with a freezer that actually freezes!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2019

It was getting late in the afternoon. Using google found the number to the hotel. Got a reservation. Drove to the motel. First impressions are not good. the parking lot looked like a used car/tractor/trailer lot. The lady at the front office was polite enough. Got a room about 100 yards from the office. Got to the room, and it was not very clean. Big stain on the carpet, the moulding around the door looked like a dog had chewed it mostly off. The sink did not drain very well. The room was apparently not cleaned much. To make matters worse we had to pay a 15 dollar pet clean up fee. My dog is small and mindful of others. The next morning went to breakfast, there are farm workers at the hotel and they all have to leave at the same time, so the eating area was trashed and there was hardly any food. The poor hotel worker was on the phone too. She had no time to make more food or clean up. We pretty muched skipped on the food and left. I asked about the pool and it was still covered up for the winter.

Room tip: not sure we did not look around
1  Thank Gerrygm
Reviewed 30 April 2019

We arrived later in the afternoon and the front desk clerk had to phone the manager, who was out of town, to get authorization for things. The room was quite large as there was an area where another bed had been removed (screws from headboard were still in the wall). There was only one facecloth and one hand towel, but two bath towels. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a good night's sleep, In the morning, there was only one person handling the front desk and the breakfast room. Consequently, several items were out and there was quite a wait for new supplies.

Reviewed 5 April 2019

We have stayed here before and it is ok for the price.I was impressed with the night receptionist on duty when we checked in. She was very pleasant and helpful and came to our room to remedy a tv problem.
Our issues came in the breakfast room. It appeared no one was in charge of it. I asked one of 2 ladies at the desk to make decaf, as I have reactions to caffine. Either she was never trained or did not use a filter as the pot was full of grounds. Again I nicely asked and I was told they now were out of all coffee filters and could not make any coffee. I also asked for sugar-free syrup and was told they don't have any but when I asked her to fill the one syrup pitcher there it was ignorned. Other guests asked for the milk to be refilled. Tables were not cleaned, etc. I felt that it was an inconvenience for them to attend to the breakfast. This may be a training or manager issue, but someone should be incharge of the breakfast and for goodness sake they should know how to make coffee, besides having filters available.

Room tip: No elevators........road noise if by street.
1  Thank Judy-Jane
Reviewed 28 November 2018

I have never complained about bad service, but this was so bad I had to share. Headed back from a Thanksgiving visit and I missed where I was going to stop and ended up driving late into the night. 4 am checked in to the hotel. Got ready to leave at 8 am and checked my bank balance and saw that they had charged me for 2 nights. Went to the front desk and told them. Desk clerks said yes I see the issue and I am reversing the charges. I looked at the charges and she had just charged me again for the room. I showed her the charge and she said I think it will be okay if you just wait. Before I got home 5 hours later there was another charge. So where I should have had 115.79 charged to my account I had 463.16. That was on Friday and by Tuesday of the next week only one charge had been reversed, leaving 231.58 outstanding. When I called to complain Clifford Reynolds told me that I needed to learn how hotels work and that I should travel with more money. I will never stay at this chain again.

Date of stay: November 2018