Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$119
QualityUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
Trip.comUS$132
TripadvisorUS$119
All reviews night stay a ground floor room included breakfast nice room items california
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

July 2021 - Details discussed with Sonja about having bottom level rooms prior to our trip did not get noted on our 3 family reservation. No one knew anything about it. Being that I prefer "no stairs" they put us, due to me complaining, on the lower level. Rest of our group was upstairs.

I'm sorry but the rooms are disgusting, carpets are dirty. and they smell bad.

Upon our check-in, Diana asked me if I wanted daily house-keeping, I said YES please. That didn't happen either. I asked to speak with a manager, that never happened either.

NOTE TO MANAGEMENT/OWNERS: Why in the world are you in the hotel business?
When I go to book reservations next year, it won't be here.

Room tip: On our stay, I viewed 3 rooms and they were all not great. We settled on the 1 room that didn't seem to smell .
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 July 2020

Very clean room and facility. Asked for a ground-floor room when we arrived, and they offered ADA room, which was ready with a.c. already on. Wonderful bed and shower. Well lit room that seemed larger than most. Breakfast could have had a few more items to offer. With distancing in place, it was no longer fix your own, but what they offered was quite limited. Would stay again when things are back to normal.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

On our way to California and looking for a reasonably priced hotel. We were warmly welcomed and given a very nice room. It overlooked the road but was very quiet. I would be happy to stop there again. the included breakfast was simple but adequate.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2019

a smidge dated, but very satisfied with our stay at the Quality Inn in Madras. The pool and hot tub were a welcome respite after a difficult day. Breakfast was good for a motel free breakfast. We will stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, comfortable room and a very nice breakfast. A few restaurants within walking distance.
A little odor outside but not to bad. A decent place to put your head.
Small refrigerator with a freezer that actually freezes!

Date of stay: July 2019