“My Favorite restaurant experience in McMinnville”
Review of Tommy's Restaurant

Tommy's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 106 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 March 2017

There are many good restaurants in McMinnville... many of them are a bit too pretentious or fancy for my tastes. For breakfast, we tried Tommy's Restaurant after reading good reviews on Trip Advisor. Seriously: everything was great. The meat Lover's omelet had bacon, ham, sausage and cheese, and I added mushrooms. It was like a party in my mouth; all the flavors. The hash browns at Tommys are the best I've had at a restaurant in years. Excellent bacon and sausage patties also. Nice waitress and fast service. It's the real deal.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

How do I explain the decor, it's kinda like a local cafe/truck stop/funky little restaurant. But, great food!

I hear their chicken fried steak is fabulous, but I'm not a fan so I had a cheeseburger and fries. Better than most places in McMinnville and the prices are unbeatable.

I think they got everything right.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Great day to get some home made chicken fried steak an man wow is it good . The people were nice the food was amazing . An the price was right. Definitely recommend if you are new to the area to try it out ither lunch or breakfast time .

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Holy smokes ..... get the large chicken fried steak. It's huge and delicious. Great little diner in Mac!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

This used to be our favorite breakfast place in Mac until celiac disease became a part of our lives. Everything is cooked on the same grill so nothing can be certain to be gluten-free, if this is an issue for you.
The bacon is the absolute best of anywhere in town, and the portions are very large. Always good for non-celiacs.

1  Thank 48icetea