“Good Food, Great Prices -- Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Tommy's Restaurant

Tommy's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 105 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The portions are big and reasonably priced. The service is great. Try the omelets as they are wonderful. Come for breakfast or lunch as they are closed later on. The place looks a little dumpy on Hwy 99 by Walmart but nice inside. Parking fits the number of clients. Locals eat here.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Let me start this off with very nice locals that were all very friendly. From there it is downhill. I travel and enjoy eating at a lot of greasy spoons, but this was the worst of that genre. My wife had the fish and chips special, which consisted of factory fish that was perhaps 70% batter. The fries were good. The onion rings dripped oil when you bit into them. The salad was iceberg lettuce that was somewhat wilted and had seen better times. We left, unfortunately, with a belly ache x 3. Will make this up later tonight with a real meal. Not sure how this got to be 4.5 stars, but it is misleading.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

There are many good restaurants in McMinnville... many of them are a bit too pretentious or fancy for my tastes. For breakfast, we tried Tommy's Restaurant after reading good reviews on Trip Advisor. Seriously: everything was great. The meat Lover's omelet had bacon, ham, sausage and cheese, and I added mushrooms. It was like a party in my mouth; all the flavors. The hash browns at Tommys are the best I've had at a restaurant in years. Excellent bacon and sausage patties also. Nice waitress and fast service. It's the real deal.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

How do I explain the decor, it's kinda like a local cafe/truck stop/funky little restaurant. But, great food!

I hear their chicken fried steak is fabulous, but I'm not a fan so I had a cheeseburger and fries. Better than most places in McMinnville and the prices are unbeatable.

I think they got everything right.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Great day to get some home made chicken fried steak an man wow is it good . The people were nice the food was amazing . An the price was right. Definitely recommend if you are new to the area to try it out ither lunch or breakfast time .