See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very clean, tidy very well done. Great breakfast! Michelle and her family are lovely! Great little business for this community as well! Easy to locate. Very accommodating. Even mailed me back my shower products!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I love older homes and this one is lovely. I could have spent another hour or two just wandering around looking at the marvelous decor. It felt a little like a museum. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast delicious, and the living room available for a late night read. The grounds are beautiful. The house is in a residential neighborhood, so it is relatively quiet. We enjoyed opening our windows to hear the wind in the trees right outside. My husband and I both use CPap machines so we have electrical issues. An extension cord was easily provided. Both proprietors were very friendly and helpful. I plan to stay at Nine Trees again in July.

Room tip: I did not see a bad room in the place.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I stayed at Nine Trees in October 2015 when visiting family in the area. It was wonderful knowing I had the relaxing atmosphere of Nine Trees to return to in the evenings. The hosts were very accommodating, a wonderful family. I enjoyed staying in the Linden room.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Had our whole family at the B & B for the weekend for our sons wedding, had rehearsal dinner on the property. It was wonderful they worked with us for all of our guests, made the dinner a night to remember. Loved the rooms, comfortable beds. Had alot of our grand kids staying, very kid friendly. This was my first B&B and it won't be my last. I loved everything. Breakfast was amazing.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tfenn3366
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Only a few minutes(8) from Walla Walla and easy to get to, this was a very nice place, wonderfully remodeled historic type home..quiet, very nice big yard, with alot of big trees. Relax inside or out on the lovely porch or sit in the yard..most comfortable beds I have ever slept in..The hosts were very gracious to us ..Michelle is a wonderful cook and made the most awesome breakfast...they really make you feel like your family..we enjoyed it very much and certainly would go back..

Room tip: All the rooms were lovely, quiet..some had showers, some claw foot tubs...very comfortable..they had lavendar soap, but not shampoo, I took mine, but sure if you asked they'd have some.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ninetrees, Owner at Nine Trees Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for your review. We thoroughly enjoyed having you stay and it would be a pleasure to see you again.