Coast Cabins(Manzanita)
US$570
Surfside Resort(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$180
US$164
Beach Stay Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Silver Sands Oceanfront Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
Ocean Rogue Inn(Rockaway Beach)
US$87
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$135
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites(Garibaldi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$239
Harborview Inn & RV Park(Garibaldi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewscoffee potparking lotplace to staybunkhousesinkmicrowavetvmotel
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Located between Nehalem and Manzanita, Oregon, this is an outstanding little restaurant. Breakfast was a delightful experience. A short stack is Oregon berries was amazing. If you want quick, impersonal service and dull food, go to a chain. At the Bunkhouse, the service is genuinely friendly and cheerful and the food is outstanding. There will be a longer waiting time between placing the order and the arrival of the food because the food is prepared—not pre-prepared. I have lived in a city too long; I forgot how good food could be.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 18 June 2015

This unlikely place really saved us. We had no reservations and the entire region was filling up fast! It was recommended by another staff at a full hotel nearby. When we got there the hostess was so gracious and did not realize how anxious I had been. She had several choices of accommodations and I chose the upstairs unit with the shared bath. Worked out beautifully. I took it sight unseen and was so pleasantly thrilled to find it crisp and clean with every amenity that we could possibly want, plus more. Plenty of outlets to re-charge devices, plus free wi-fi. A fan , if needed, we slept with our window wide open and in came a delightful breeze and no noise.
If you want a really pleasant, more rustic type of place to stay-give the Bunkhouse a try. I bet you walk away with a smile, like we did!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coqui_coqui_jet
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here while on a road trip up the Oregon coast. Hotels are very expensive anywhere near the beach because it is a popular tourist area. The Bunkhouse was reasonably priced, however, and just a few minutes from the Manzanita beach which was beautiful and not nearly as crowded as some of the more popular Coast towns.
For 78 dollars we got wifi, free movie rentals from the office, a microwave, a large mini fridge/freezer, a SUPER comfortable bed (it was the best I had slept our whole trip!) and a small but cozy room. There are other rooms you can stay in for a lower price, but I reserved it only a few hours before we got there, and Cabin #3 was what they were able to give us on short notice. It felt like a home away from home, it didn't have the motel vibe at all.
There is also a restaurant on site which we ate at twice. They make great bloody Mary's!
If we ever come down this way again, we will definitely be staying at the Bunkhouse.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Found this by chance and what a gem! CLEAN room with everything we needed - fridge, micro, coffee maker, tea, etc. TV, Internet, table fan, games and magazines in the room, hand made quolt on the beds - free videos to borrow at front - perfect in every way and all at $61 for our upstairs room (shared bathroom but immaculately clean and tidy). I would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone - restaurant on the grounds which we will try this morning for breakfast.

Room Tip: Had the Southern Comfort room and loved it - it was a shared bath/shower room but we are used to travel in the UK where that is common and this place was super clean and tidy....quiet and VERY cozy - log cabin style touches to the building - very happy about out find!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

After a long day of driving from Vancouver BC, we decided setting up a tent in the rain wasn't how we wanted to start our camping trip. We happened across the bunkhouse and decided to give it a try. I really enjoyed how rustic it was, very homey. The TV channels aren't much but there are plenty of DVDs in the office. We stayed in cabin 1 (i think) for one night. The only gripe I have is that a double bed doesn't bode well for 2 adults. I'm sure if we'd made a reservation instead of happening by, it wouldn't have been an issue. Would I stay again? Absolutely!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple