“Fantastic Beer. Food & Customer Service”

Chehalem Valley Brewing
Get food delivered
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Newberg
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Description: FAMILY FRIENDLY FEATURING THE FINEST HANDCRAFTED ALES AND FOOD IN YAMHILL COUNTY! Chehalem Valley Brewing Company serves twelve of our own craft beers on tap. There's something for everyone to include blondes, ambers, IPA's, blacks, browns, porters and stouts. WE'RE OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY AND WE'RE OPEN FOR BREAKFAST ON THE WEEKENDS! Come in and try our amazing hand crafted burgers, sandwiches, salads, tacos and more. Enjoy sitting out on the patio with your pets when it gets warmer outside!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always greeted with a smile. The beer and food are always great here. Fun atmosphere year round. So glad they made it thru the pandemic. Best place in Newberg, OR.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

We stopped by while on vacation during the pandemic. The new owner greeted us and spent some time talking with us. I only tried the Porter and it was great. We also had an order of the Dirty Fries that were just super. I don’t know what this place was like before the new owner took over but we really liked the service and food we had on this trip. Most of the tables were full - a sign that people like the place.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

A local and regular stop! Great menu options, phenomenal beer selection, excellent staff, and even family friendly. Their pork tacos and Hazelnut Brown beer is a GREAT combination. Throw in an order of truffle fries and you will be sold on this great spot off of highway 99W in Newberg!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Stopped for lunch here on way to beach. My spouse is always on the hunt for a Reuben to match that served at Goose Hollow in Portland. The “Best Reuben in Years” quote was from my spouse. He commented how good the meat was, the quantity and quality and exactly the bread he likes. I selected one of the specials, taco salad which was tasty and ample. I love to drink local beers and after a couple of tasters, I chose the Black Ridge Stout which I thoroughly enjoyed. The atmosphere is friendly and casual. We arrived during a downpour and then a power outage which didn’t last long so it was a good place to be. I asked for a coffee to go and I was treated to a fresh cup and made the way I like it - flavorful and strong! We will return.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019

The overhead doors had been flung open, and the warm, October sunshine made for a refreshing retreat after a round of golf at Chehalem Glenn. An extensive list of brews offered plenty of choices, and all four of us opted for the blonde ale, which hit the mark perfectly, even if we couldn't get a pitcher. A burger order and plate-o-chips satisfied two of our party. The other two selected a large and a small order of home-cut fries. What the fries lacked somewhat in doneness, they certainly made up in volume. It was too much for me with the small order. My friend had no trouble with the larger order, but that just meant he had to no room in his tummy for scarfing from other plates. Recommended.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Chehalem Valley Brewing? Share your experiences!