“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Came here with my family for dinner and we loved it. Great burgers and appetizers. The clam chowder was so good we came back for linch the next day. Thank you to our wonderful servers Linda and Aubre. What nice people. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

So this restaurant struggles, so much so that they are constantly trying to reinvent themselves. That's a good thing, keep trying until you get it right. Right? So we heard there is a new chef, new menu, yada yada. We decided to give it a try. Again. Ordered burgers, completely disappointed. Dry, dry, dry! I mean, no sauce no nothing. My husbands bacon was burned and I was shocked this was a $14 dollar burger. The service beyond SUCKED. Like special. No ketchup, no nothing never saw our server again. I was hoping the change was good. I was hoping they could make a damn good burger. Barge Inn down the road makes a much better burger for a fraction of the price. After trying the Embarcardero numerous times, we are so done. While I wish them the best, this place just isn't getting it after all this time. The view is beautiful and if you pop in for a round of drinks, that would be my recommendation.

1  Thank beezer13
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Decided to take a trip to the coast this weekend with the family. We stopped for lunch/dinner at the waterfront grille. We got there, was able to seat ourselves which was nice because our 2 year old wanted to see the ocean and the view is great for keeping a 2 year old distracted. The staff here was amazing, had multiple people including the chef come and stop by regularly to make sure everything was satisfactory. I will say, the appetizers were great, drink selection was great. I had the 60/40 burger and my wife the deck hand, I haft to say as someone who loves burgers I haft to put the 60/40 as one of the best burgers I've ever had. The new chefs menu is great, affordably priced, great selection, and family friendly. 10/10 will be stopping by again next trip to the coast

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We were staying at this resort and chose to have dinner here our first night. It was pouring rain and we had been driving half the day.
The decor is casual, somewhat cozy. View is of the marina .

We shared a hamburger with mushrooms and cheese. We ordered it "medium". It came with fries. The burger was a little more pink then I like but it was very delicious. It was a large juicy patty.
The fries were fresh and hot.
The server was efficient

1  Thank BeckyinBend
Reviewed 5 February 2017

So normally when I eat out on the coast I expect lots of fresh seafood.. and this place had it as well, but what they have that I didnt expect are some of the best burgers I've ever had. I had a burger they called the "deckhand"... Certified Angus beef covered in cheddar cheese with BBQ pork, 3 fried onion rings and loads of BBQ sauce.. This thing was massive! My friend had a burger that was half ground bacon with some amazing brown sugar bacon on top that was sweet and spicy at the same time.... Next time I'm in town I'm hitting this place up again to try some of their other cool looking burgers.