“Coffee and scones ”

Carl's Coffee In Nye Beach
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newport
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Warm atmosphere and staff
Parking is limited, but worth it.
Great fresh baked beards and sandwiches, stumptown coffee brewed to your preference. A good place to relax from the heat of the valley.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

This is a newer coffee shop to pop up and they offer Stumptown coffee which I love. Cafe lattes are good! Definitely better than most other coffee stops. Very casual, limited seating.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The barista knew us by the 3rd day and knew our special orders. Great tasting coffee in a fine dark roast. Makes a real extra dry cappuccino. The locals looked like they really enjoyed the breakfast foods.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We stopped into Carl's and fell in love with the coffee drink selections as well as the feel of the place. Not snobby as some coffee houses can be, but genuine, down-to-earth. The pastries were delicious and they had many different coffee drinks to choose from. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Picture yourself in the Nye Beach area of Newport, Oregon on a cold, rainy Easter Sunday afternoon when just about everything is closed and you are feeling pretty miserable and wet. Suddenly, out of nowhere a cafe appears like an oasis and you stumble exhausted through the front door into a warm welcoming interior. Two very friendly baristas greet you like the long lost brother they never had and offer to pour you each a warm reviving cup of the coffee of your choice. Such was our introduction to Carl’s Coffee in Nye Beach this week. We both selected White Chocolate Mochas and I will swear to my death that that was one of the best cups of coffee that I have ever tasted. Now, I know that the cynics amongst you will point out that I was probably suffering from the affects of advanced hypothermia and that in that condition anything would have tasted divine, but I know the truth. These were some seriously cool dudes with magic in their espresso machine. Go check them out!

2  Thank knaggs4