Stayed here in a 2br with my MIL who has a Vacation Internationale membership. The room had one bedroom in an upper level with stairs that would be difficult for some (like my MIL). The unit had upper and lower decks and the view was wonderful. Kitchen was well stocked and we ate in during most of our visit. You could tell room was remodeled and the bathrooms were better than at home. :) Also had good internet wifi connection throughout room. Sometimes when we travel only certain areas of a unit can get reception. Great area, especially Newport Aquarium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon