We wanted to go to the Beach for the Weekend from the Portland/Vancouver 90 degree heat for this weekend. I went online to check all the usual Hotel Reservation sites. I honed in on this place but didn't like the $179.00 Best Price. I waited till today and booked for tonight on Hotel Tonight for $99.00. It looked OK from the outside. Our Room was in Building G about 3 blocks away. I has booked two nights and they only had me down for one. Our Room was about 95 degrees and stuffy. We opened up every window and got a cross breeze. Everything was dated by 20 to 30 years. No Table use Laptop. Bed was a mattress on a wood frame with no Box Spring. We had a Balcony and could see half the Bay and the Bay Bridge with a large chimney pipe in the middle of our view. We are moving out first thing in the morning . Will never stay here again even if it was $50 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon