We stayed in room 216 in D building. There is no a/c in this unit.
The flies, we had to go and buy a fly swatter.
The shower in the bathroom has seen much better days. It looks like at one point in time there was a shower door attached to it. Now there are rusty looking holes where it should have been.
The counter in the bathroom, has a very poorly repaired break in the counter top right in front of the sink.
There needs to be more lighting options. One small table lamp for the whole living room.
There are only two windows that open in this unit, one in the living room (a small slider) and a window in the bedroom that opens at the top.
No screen door on the patio door, to open it.
The view is nice and all, but really, when you spend several hundred dollars for a room at a "resort", it should feel like you are at some place special. I wish that I could say that we would stay here again, but not sure that is the case.
Attaching photographs so that you can decide for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon