US$139
La Quinta
US$157
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$251
The Whaler(Newport)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$187
Moolack Shores Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$151
US$147
All reviewscrab dockcrab cookingyaquina baygreat viewliving roomclamssea lionsfull kitchencrab potnice roomdvd playeroregon coastcrabbingcondotubsdocksbridge
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was great to stay at while visiting the beach. Great location on the bayfront marina. Clean, cozy room with full kitchen. Nice pool and hot tubs outside so that you can watch the seagulls fly overhead. Beautiful view of the bay. The only things to not give a five star review is that there were no towels poolside, so I had to walk back to my room soaking wet and dry my floor with my bath towel. Also, the coffee maker in my room did not work so I almost had a slight breakdown in the morning. Check in was also pretty late. We couldn't check in until 4 pm. There was road construction going on in front, so getting in and out was very difficult. Despite these things, I would still highly recommend this place, and I would return because the atmosphere is wonderful, and the bed was very comfortable. Nice, beautiful room and view.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I made a reservation last weekend around 4 pm, a little after 6 pm our plans had completely changed and we called to cancel. The front desk said no way and we would be charged the full $150. After a long drive we were able to arrive just before midnight. Upon check in, I asked the front desk Jennifer and Doug why I was not informed of the inability to cancel my reservation when I had made it earlier that day and Jennifer replied she had not realized when I called that I had made the reservation that day and implied I would have been able to cancel had this been known. Why wouldn't she look up my reservation before just saying no? We were already exhausted and fed up with this place.
The room was stuffy, hot, no fans of any kind. On top of it all we slept poorly in the uncomfortable heat, even with the windows open there was no way to circulate the air. Plenty of great options around here, skip this place.

Room Tip: too much money for lousy service, luxury hotel for the area. Rooms are stuffy, hot, without any sort of fan
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RK4747
Reviewed 20 September 2017

When you're snapping up a great discount, sometimes you have to take what you can get--$99, but lots of stairs. But the unobstructed view of the bay, bridge, and sunset is well worth it. The attached restaurant is competitively priced with other slow-food sources and has some innovative and creative offerings.

Room Tip: Watch for discounts!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms are really nice.Each has a seclded balcony with a view of the harbor. But, and perhaps this was because it was after labor day the service was vestgial. We gas to request cutlery and pkates for our room. It is a pity that such a well conceived hotel doesn't quite make it,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JonathanPeterEdward
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Very run down outdated unit.
Bed sags in middle and had sheets with blood stains. YUK.
Sofa is worn out.
This place needs to be gutted and redone.
There view is parking lot and grilling station. No view from this building.
Clean.