Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$54
View deal
Expedia.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
TripadvisorUS$54
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Stayed in this motel, when visiting Oregon for dunes riding. Nice place, very easy to find and access. Good, clean rooms at a very reasonable price. Right next to Oregon dunes OHV riding area. The staff is amazing. Very nice and helpful people who will go above and beyond servicing and helping their customers. We had car breakage and needed parts. The gentleman at the reception helped us to find the part in the stores in the region, and offered his help with repairs. The staff at the motel exceeded all possible expectations. We were so lucky and happy that we found this motel and stayed there. Great thanks.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 May 2019

We've stayed here 3 times now. The price is right and the view is beautiful. We love it because it's out of town. It's an average motel but good enought to get a good nights rest and watch tv. The beds arent that comfy but the provide plenty of warm blankets and pillows. The staff is friendly. The rooms are old but they were clean.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2019

The motel is located by the highway and great for an overnight stay. The staff is friendly and rooms are old but well kept. Bed was comfortable and so was the overnight stay. We had two queen size bed, so ask for that.

Room tip: Ask for a room with two beds
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2019

Okay, the Bay Bridge gets *Five Dots* from me, although that does not mean that virtually everything was perfect. However, for $54 all in, this was one great deal!

My room was sparkling clean. The bed was very comfortable. There were two easy chairs, table, microwave and refrigerator with a tiny ice compartment. The view was just delightful - the motel is perched right on Coos Bay looking out toward the ocean.

The room was good sized. The bathroom - vintage mid century early 1950's - was small but perfectly adequate. The heating system worked very well (I stayed here in March).

Remember, this motel is a budget motel! The chairs had a couple of small stains on them, the walls had a few scuff marks, and there was one spot on the carpet that had a small rip/tear in it. There is no in-room coffee. No big deal to me. I easily made my morning tea in the microwave.

I could hear the traffic at night, although very little after about midnight. The log and chip trucks started up pretty darn early in the morning.

I'd definitely stay here again :-)

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Please remember that 3 is not bad. It's average. A-Ok. What I liked: the hotel is super convenient. I was in town on business and this was a perfect spot. The view out my back window was fantastic! No doubt the full moon added something, but I loved being so close to the water. It was a reasonable price. The person who checked me in was friendly.
The room was clean and comfortable - enough. I'm not fancy. This worked for me. What I didn't like: it was noisy. I wasn't in town on vacation. I had to get up and work in the morning. The people next to me - both nights - were loud. They weren't partying; it's just the walls are thin. In addition to the room, I could hear traffic all night long. Not the hotel's fault, but I was sad the coffee hut in the parking lot wasn't actually open.

Date of stay: October 2018