Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Trip.com
US$52
View deal
Booking.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021

We had made a reservation through booking.com to stay a Friday and Saturday night. When we arrived, no one was at the desk. After a few minutes, a young boy came and said he would get his dad. After about 5 minutes a gentleman came to the desk and advised that he did not have any vacancy. When we presented him with our confirmation information, he stated that he never received information from booking.com for this reservation, and had no vacancies. He suggested a couple of other places to stay and offered to call for us, but he could not find the phone. The location close to the bridge is lovely, but I cannot recommend this place based on the interaction that we experienced.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank NapervilleTraveller
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Horrible service and dirty property! I stood in the lobby 5min and called twice. I could hear girls giggling in the back room, but no one came to help me. Guest information was scattered all over the place. Very easy to steal someone’s personal info.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DonChivoSR
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

We were looking forward to staying here as we enjoy “motor court” type motels and thought the outside looked clean and neat. However the inside was dirty and dated. Musty smell inside the room. OLD bed spreads and cigarette burn holes in the blankets. Carpet and floors were dirty. Water stains in the bathroom on ceiling and door. In desperate need of a coat of paint. Shower was dark with no light. Other guests were barbecuing, smoking, and playing loud music until 1:30 am with management on site. Traffic from the Highway dies down at night and wasn’t an issue. Microwave, fridge, TV and towels were good. Definitely would not stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

This is a smaller hotel, only one level with multiple rooms. I enjoyed my stay here but there were a couple things that disturbed me. First and foremost the room got pretty hot and there was no way to cool it down unless you opened windows. It took a week after checking out to have my card charged, i actually had to call and remind them to run my card. I couldve let it be BUT thats not the person I am. Thank you for a great stay otherwise

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Very filthy, transparent curtains, the ‘view’ was a tiny bathroom window. Never saw staff, just put key on desk, and key was ready. Bed was tiny, just a crazy bad experience. Weird smells, dirty carpet, dirty blankets.

Date of stay: July 2020