2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$180
Agoda.comUS$180
StayForLong
Snaptravel
FindHotel
Lol.travel
All reviews coos bay new tower bay view casino floor place to stay water view rv park get away coffee maker oregon coast bend plank bellman boardwalk accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Friendly considerate and professional staff. Clean rooms. Superior location and dining. Comfortable. Wholesome. Management engaged. Ample parking. Conscientious personnel. No reason necessary to depart the premises as the quality of amenities eclipses all those in the immediate vicinity

Date of stay: July 2021
Suzann Anaya, Innkeeper at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Dear JimmyChanga,
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about your visit to our hotel and casino. We have a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who take great pride in their work. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our friendly brand of service. I agree with our observation, our location on Coos Bay is amazing!
I hope you will stay with us again, on your next trip to the Oregon Coast!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Happy Place. A few casinos view out to other casinos. Not here! TIP: Get a top floor, river view. Those cathedral ceilings feel like you’re in the penthouse! The restaurants looked OK but I op’ed for the Food Truck on the Boardwalk and a perfect riverside dining table. There is a bar at the patio door so it is even better with a cocktail than a Food Truck Rodeo. BONUS: The Gaming Floor is lively and loose. Fun Slots Contest. What a great evening! Easy, friendly Check-in, knowledgeable Bellman and convenient Ice Machine .

Room tip: Top Floor rooms have spacious cathedral ceilings with excellent views
Date of stay: June 2021
Suzann Anaya, Innkeeper at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2021

Dear doublemdoublet,
You two sound like you had a wonderful time while visiting Oregon! We are glad you chose to stay with us, thank you! I’ll pass along your compliments to our team and the food truck as well. We’ve recently added the lobby bar, and I am very happy you were able to enjoy it while you were here.
Please come back soon, there is so much to see and discover here in our little corner of the World.
Happy trails to you!

Reviewed 9 July 2021

When only the very best will do, head straight to The Mill Casino RV Park, located on Coos Bay in North Bend, Oregon. This waterfront property always gets top billing with me! Still looking as new as the first time I stayed here (back in January 2016), The Mill is a beautifully maintained Hotel and RV Park. You feel like a cherished guest the minute you enter their welcoming lobby. Greeted by a member of one of the friendliest staffs I have ever encountered, you will be mesmerized with the incredible view of Coos Bay. Have a sip of complimentary fruit-infused water and instantly leave the rigors of your long drive behind you. All of the rooms (whether Lodge or Tower) are plush and well-appointed, and the restaurants on site are all first class. They share even more outstanding views of the ever changing bay. Take time to learn about the history of the Coquille Indian Tribe as you stroll through the cozy lobby area. Or, take some time to put your feet up at their enticing, indoor fire pit. Breakfast at The Plank can get busy, so plan on getting in line before they open, or better yet, come after everyone has settled in. Dinner is also a great option here. The Mill is so magical, that returning here after a day of exploring feels like a warm embrace! There is nowhere else I will ever choose to stay, when I come up to beautiful Coos Bay. (My dad is a local here, and he is always treated graciously like The Mill's very own, devoted best friend.)

Room tip: Lodge and Tower rooms have great waterfront views, make sure your room faces the bay!
Date of stay: July 2021
Suzann Anaya, Innkeeper at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear PatriciaElena555,
Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review. I apologize for the late response; I missed this review in July. Your description of our property and amenities is so kind and heartfelt. We do know your dad, and look forward to his visits; he is indeed a dear and devoted friend to all of us.
Please know that I am grateful for your kind review, and hope to see you again soon!
Please come again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I have had several rough days of travel. From the first phone call that we made, the reservations, the check in were all perfect. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. When we got to our room it was everything Holly had said. We had an amazing view with the biggest bathroom ever with a two person tub. Holly was at the front desk and she took care of us the first time we called and as we checked out. She did an amazing job. We called to see if we could get early check in. They prioritized our room and then called us back when it was ready. It was a perfect stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Suzann Anaya, Innkeeper at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear Ruth I,
After a few rough travel days, I am glad you were able to unwind and relax with us. Thank you for being our guests, and allowing us to serve you. Hollie was thrilled to see that she made a difference in your visit. Thank you for letting me know how her interactions with you made a positive impact. Hollie is unquestionably a tremendous asset to our hotel, we are lucky to have her on the team.
Please visit us again soon, we’d love to see you!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

In fact, it is our first visit anywhere since the COVID restrictions cancelled CLAMBAKE in 2020.

It was a real treat to make our first visit away from home to the friendly confines of the MILL CASINO HOTEL, to visit friends in Coos Bay/North Bend and to renew friendships both at the MILL and throuhout the region.

The stay was as it always is - clean, comfortable, pleasant staff, and a strict adherence to the necessities of COVID protocols. Kudos to the hotel for their continued efforts on that front and to the staff in the casino for keeping visitors masked and safe.

As expected, several long-time folks are no longer at the hotel/casino and the staffing and some services are still reduced, but such is the world we now live in. Given the conditions under which the hotel/casino must operate we were much pleased by what we saw and how we were treated. We're expecting that the return to preCOVID normality is on the horizon, but expect it will still take some time.

We're already planning our return visit in July. Thanks to everyone for making this such an enjoyable get away.

Room tip: Bay front rooms are newly remodeled, but we still look for the Corporate King rooms in the tower if they are available.
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank oldtimebenders
Suzann Anaya, Innkeeper at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear We are Benders,
Welcome back to travel! It’s always nice to see familiar faces, and I was so happy to see you back in our hotel again. Thank you for your patience with us as we do our best to ensure you have a safe visit. The next time you are in town, try to stop by on Friday or Saturday night, our new lobby bar and the food truck on the dock make for a relaxing evening!
Hoping you return again soon!