Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
View deal
Hotels.com
US$59
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$59
Orbitz.comUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

This very affordable place had one of the best beds I had ever slept in . The room was large and a great shower.
Staff were the friendliness and in a nice spot . Do not pass this one up if you have the chance. We stay in a lot of places including airb&b ‘s and this place a 10 in our book.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank George111582
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I recently was in town for work and found this place last minute . The gal at the counter was amazing ! I stay in motels 6 days a week and have been for years . Lisa obviously knew what she was doing and how she spoke to me took me back lol she was the kindest and answered all my questions !
The next day she wasn’t there I guess by what I was told she had that day off , so had to deal with ........ the other Lisa ( mean Lisa ) omg she was extremely rude and let it be known she didn’t have time for you ! I am sorry if I am paying to stay at your motel and you have the nerve to be rude and blow me off it’s clear you only worry about money and that’s all !!
Let’s not forget if you may be in need of anything after hours you’re on your own the place isn’t manned in the evening :/ what motel have you ever stayed at and they didn’t have a person to assist you ? They put a sign up stating in case of emergency call 911 ? What the ????? So if you need a room after their hours call 911 I suppose or if you may need an extra blanket etc 911 is supposed to help you !!
The motel has so much potential but mean Lisa is the biggest turn off and will bury the place.
And I wasn’t even going to post my review until I read other comments regarding Lisa as well so I know it’s not only me that had to deal with her !!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

So just to let future travelers be aware if you do not check in between their hours you’re screwed ! I have never in my life stayed in a small motel where they didn’t have someone there at all hours!! Clearly they have no clue what they are doing ! So one .. nobody cares if you may need anything after 10pm like you’re on your own to deal with the tweakers roaming by all night. Two watched what I assume to be a housekeeper carry a tote in a room with no disinfected just some random dollar store cleaners, she threw the pillows and bedding on the floor which is disgusting!! And was out of the room in 10 minutes ! The showers are disgusting bathroom smells of urine and my feet turned black from walking barefoot ( thank god I found my slippers ) some crazy Russian lady will bite your head off !

Keep driving ! Find a motel that cares and is clean ! My god worse experience ever at a motel !

Clean your rooms with disinfectant! Hell just clean them !
Get someone on the property to care for your guests !
Or sell out to someone that knows what to do at a motel !!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hailey S
Reviewed 9 September 2018

The room was clean... Bed was comfy but only one bar of soap? one washcloth?and no bulb in lamp or batteries in clock?/ baseboards needed cleaning while doing room..Nice medicine cabinet and light fixtures..a bit dark,would do nicely to have a cheery bed comforter or spread..The price was right...

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I would like to have a good review of this place, but I can't. We need a room late at night, called and they had a room, but when we showed up there was no one in office. We waited for several minutes and were just about to get back in our vehicle when someone came out of a back room, on the phone, having a conversation with someone the entire time they checked us in. (wow) I have termed this motel the "sketchy dive" or our entire trip. There appeared to be a lot of long term rentals. There were people partaking of the local recreational drug of choice standing outside their rooms and a van full of people across the street from our window that were doing the same until about 330-400 in the morning (the van was still there in the am when we left). I couldn't sleep, I was worried for the safety of my wife and daughter, and about 4am or so the smoke started seeping into our room from outside. The beds were cheap amazon? memory foam beds. I would have felt safer sleeping on the side of the road in my vehicle

Room tip: Just keep driving
Date of stay: August 2018