Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$59
FindHotelUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
CheapTicketsUS$59
Orbitz.comUS$59
TripadvisorUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Disgusting! Carpet has not been vacuumed. The refrigerator has never been cleaned by the looks of all the garbage stuck to it. The coffee pot had so much disgusting residue in it. One set of towels and only a bit of toilet paper. And the bedding is torn and dirty with cigarette holes in it.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

The gentleman thats at the front desk was very friendly and professional.rooms a little small but cute. My king bed was soft but prefect for someone that just has surgery and hurt. Sleep like a baby
Only done fall was bathroom was small and took a little for hot water in the shower. Rooms have coffepots,microwaves and mini fridge in them. Ive stayed 1here a few times and each time itss getting better.
For my opinion its worth the drive and give it a try and see for yourself.
And the rates are amazing i dont think you kind find another nice little motel for what they are charging per night

I will definitely be back to this little cozy hidden gem.
Sorry forgot to take pictures.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

First the front staff was an incredibly mean Russian lady. Then no assigned parking, no way to get ice, no a/c. Bed was so soft I could barely sleep in it. Then rushed out first thing in the morning by said mean Russian lady. 1 star would be being generous. Will never go back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

I had a prepaid reservation booked several months in advance. When I arrived, nobody was there, but the sign said open. So I decided to have dinner and come back afterwards. Still nobody visible on the whole area.
I tried to call, but nobody answered. There was another sign with the number of a vacation rental.
Turns out to be a girl working at the desk.
"The motel is closed today, we had to paint the pavement. You can not check in. Try to get your money back from the travel agency"

So I had to book another motel for the night with a much higher rate. Thanks for the unforgettable customer service.
I am very impressed, as they always point out "under new management"

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Check in went fine. The front desk was friendly. Our room was clean. The shower was diffcult to figure out because the hot water took nearly 7 minutes to get to our room. We were on an end room and it was very noisy all night long. Alot of traffic. Then in the early morning we kept hearing what we thought was thunder and then thought we felt an earthquake shaking our beds. We never did figure out what it was. There was a spider in one of our beds when we turned down the covers. That wasn't anyone's fault but ick!

Date of stay: June 2019